Residents are invited to the Annual Public Meeting on 22nd May 2019 at 7.30pm in the Jubilee Room of the Community Centre.
Local Community Groups who have received grants from the Parish Council are invited to speak, and the Parish Council also provide reports of activities in the various committees over the previous year.
Representatives of Groups attending to provide updates include:
1st Eccleshall Scouts
Flood Action Group
Slindon Village Committee
Eccleshall Methodist Church
Other groups are expected to attend on the night, and residents will have the chance to raise any questions.
The format of the evening is as follows:
2. Minutes of Annual Parish Meeting – April 25th, 2018
3. Chairman’s Welcome and Report
4. Clerk’s Report and Accounts
5. Reports from Borough/County Councillors and the Police
6. Reports from Council Committees:- Planning, Enhancements, Footpaths, Policy and Resources, Traffic Management.
7. Reports from organisations in the Parish.
8. Any Matters of Local or Topical interest – from any attendee.
Tea and coffee are provided at the end, so there is the opportunity to chat with your councillors.