Eccleshall Planning Committee Meeting – Wednesday 7th October 2020
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council Planning Committee will be held on Wednesday October 7th , 2020 at 7.30pm, via Zoom online meeting.
Join via the Internet by going to:
Meeting link https://bit.ly/32ZLYq5 (a clickable link is available via the electronic agenda on the parish website).
Meeting ID: 896 2803 1267 and Password: 142688
Alternatively join by telephone by dialling 0203 481 5237 or 0203 481 5240.
2. Public Participation (residents are asked to contact the Clerk in advance if they wish to speak, to assist in the online meeting administration).
3. To approve the minutes of the Planning Meeting held on September 23rd, 2020
4. To note the planning decisions of Stafford Borough Council.
5. Planning Applications for consideration (link to the application is within the reference number):-
20/33034/FUL – Proposed Agricultural Building. Land South West of Halfway House, Slindon Road, Slindon.
20/32967/FUL – Variation of condition 2 on 05/34628/LBC and 05/04627/FUL. Walton Farm, Stafford Road, Walton Eccleshall.
20/33048/HOU – Proposed single detached garage and new vehicular access. Bank Farm, Back Lane, Croxton.
20/33051/FUL – Proposed conversion of two barns with glazed link to form one dwelling including new septic tank and ground source heating systems, with new access and parking off B5026. Bank Farm, Back Lane, Croxton.
20/33125/HOU – Alterations and extensions to a two bedroom dwelling to form a four bedroom family house. Outlane, Walton, Hurst Lane, Eccleshall.
20/32903/FUL – The erection of a milking parlour and dairy with bulk milk tank within, and associated works. Old House Farm, Kempsage Lane, Garmelow.
20/32915/FUL – Erection of a silage clamp. Old House Farm, Kempsage Lane, Garmelow.
20/32642/HOU – Amended Application. Pershall Lodge Copmere Lane.
S.20/06/4127 W – Application not to comply with (to vary) conditions 2 (approved documents and plans) and 16 (fuel types) of Stafford Borough Council planning permission 05/05475/FUL dated 3 February 2006 to increase the height of the emissions stack and to include the use of compost over size as an additional fuel source within the Biomass Facility at Raleigh Hall Industrial Estate – Eccleshall Biomass Facility, Swynnerton Road, Sturbridge, Stafford.
6. Any Further Applications for Consideration.
7. To provide any feedback from the SBC Forum regarding the proposed government revisions to the Planning System.
8. Any Other Planning Matters
10. Accounts for payment
11. Date and venue for next meeting:
October 21st, 2020, online via Zoom, after the Parish Council meeting.
Policy and Resources Committee – Wednesday 4th November 2020, following the meeting of the planning committee, via Zoom.