Enhancement and Preservation Committee.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council Enhancements and Preservation Committee will be held on Wednesday 2nd October 2019 at Eccleshall Community Centre, following a meeting of the Planning Committee.
2. Notes of the meeting held on Wednesday, July 3rd 2019
3. Matters arising not covered on the agenda
4. Update on Risk Assessments and Assets Surveys for 2019
5. Croxton Playing Field update
• Councillor requested for branches overhanging the newly-cleaned play area be trimmed as soon as possible to prevent a build-up of dead leaves and algae on the surface, and thinning out of some trees.
6. Update on planning for remedial work and a management plan for Elford Pool
• To discuss any quotations received
7. Update on works to install new seating at Copmere
8. Update on refurbishing the BT phone boxes at Fair Oak and Croxton
9. Bishops Court – wire fencing repairs and clarification of boundary ownership.
10. To discuss any involvement with regards to VE day 75th Anniversary celebrations on 8-10 May 2020
11. To receive committee feedback regarding the idea of wildflower planting on verges.
12. To approve the quotation for Christmas Trees
• Resident question regarding the planting of wildflowers on Elford Heath
• Report of east clock face showing incorrect time.
14. Items for next meeting
15. Date of Next Meeting
S. J. Worden………
Clerk to the Council – 26/09/2019