Enhancement and Preservation Committee Meeting – 4th December 2019
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council Enhancements and Preservation Committee will be held on Wednesday 4th December 2019 at Eccleshall Community Centre, following a meeting of the Planning Committee.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday, October 2nd 2019
3. Matters arising not covered on the agenda
4. Update on Risk Assessments and Assets Surveys for 2019
• Re-allocation of assets
5. Croxton Playing Field update
• Review of annual inspection report by Wicksteed.
• To consider the recommendations of the initial tree report.
6. Update on works at Elford Heath
7. Update on planned clock repairs
8. Update on works to install new seating at Copmere
9. Update on refurbishing the BT phone boxes at Fair Oak and Croxton
10. Bishops Court – wire fencing repairs and discussion of any enhancements.
11. Addressing the issue of Climate change – initial discussions.
12. Beech Road Play area
• Resident question regarding the reseeding of the verge on the Newcastle Road between town and the bus shelter.
14. Items for next meeting
15. Date of Next Meeting
S. J. Worden………
Clerk to the Council – 28/11/2019