Enhancement and Preservation Committee Agenda – 5th February 2020
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council Enhancements and Preservation Committee will be held on Wednesday 5th February 2020 at Eccleshall Community Centre, following a meeting of the Planning Committee.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday, December 4th 2019
3. Matters arising not covered on the agenda
4. Update on Risk Assessments and Assets Survey reports for 2019/20
5. Croxton Playing Field update
6. Update on works at Elford Heath
7. Further works to Pillar Clock
8. Update on works to install new seating at Copmere, consideration of additional picnic table and to consider opportunity for voluntary tidying work, and to identify scheme of work in conjunction with volunteers.
9. Update on refurbishing the BT phone boxes at Fair Oak and Croxton.
10. Bishops Court – to report feedback on tree next to pavement.
11. Beech Road Play area
12. Update on the 75th Anniversary of VE Day celebration plans.
13. To consider the replacement of the tree on the Stone Road by the Burgage.
• Resident question regarding the reseeding of the verge on the Newcastle Road between town and the bus shelter.
• Correspondence regarding cycle trail in Bishops Wood.
15. Items for next meeting
16. Date of Next Meeting
Clerk to the Council – 30/01/2020