Eccleshall Parish Council Enhancements Committee Meeting – Wednesday 3rd February 2021, after the meeting of the Planning Committee
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council Enhancements and Preservation Committee will be held on Wednesday February 3rd 2021 via Zoom online meeting, after the meeting of the Planning Committee.
Join via the Internet by going to:
Meeting link http://bit.ly/3spFD1z (a clickable link is available via the electronic agenda on the parish website).
Meeting ID: 880 3483 6909 and Password: 415207
Alternatively join by telephone by dialling 0203 481 5237 or 0203 481 5240.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday, February 5th 2020
3. Risk Assessments and Assets Survey reports for 2021/22
4. Elford Heath update.
5. To consider the arboricultural report for the Eyeswells Open Space, associated resident comments, and propose a course of action for any remedial works.
6. To consider any quotations received for the siding off works for pavements within the Parish.
7. To consider the tenders received for renewal of the grounds maintenance contracts and make recommendations for appointment.
8. To discuss future plans for delivery of the Eccleshall Festival
9. To consider the future purchase of remembrance silhouettes for display in November.
10.To discuss the idea and feasibility to provide outdoor gym equipment.
- Request for additional bins – two dog bins at Bishops Court – Bishops Court end and the other at Market Fields end, and a larger floor bin on Castle St. to replace small pole mounted bin.
12.Items for next meeting
13.Date of Next Meeting
Clerk to the Council – 28/01/2021