You are summoned to attend an extraordinary meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council, to be held at 7.30pm on Wednesday July 24th, 2019 at Eccleshall Community Centre.
- To receive apologies for absence.
- Declarations of Interest and Councillor requests for dispensation relating to items on the agenda.
- To consider opportunities generated by the upcoming sale of the Police Station, to include:
- Options for involvement, either as a Parish Council or part of a Community Interest Company
- Benefits, risks and financial implications to Parish finances and the community
- To discuss actions and timeline required for each proposal to determine feasibility
- To resolve the level of involvement and clarify any next steps
- Meeting Close
Clerk to the council – 18/07/2019