You are summoned to attend an extra ordinary meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council, to be held at 7.30pm on Wednesday September 25th, 2019 at Eccleshall Community Centre.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest and Councillor requests for dispensation relating to items on the agenda.
3. To consider and resolve the voting system to be implemented for this meeting.
4. To consider opportunities generated by the upcoming sale of the Police Station, to include:
• For the Parish Council to not be involved in any proposals
• Consideration of involvement as part of a Community Interest Company
• Outright purchase of property solely by the Parish Council
• Proposal by local business to purchase as a joint venture
i. Local business representative to attend and outline proposal
5. To vote on proposals to be considered
6. To clarify any next steps, to include consultation, further work to be completed and any required delegation to the Clerk.
7. Meeting Close
S. J. Worden………
Clerk to the council – 19/09/2019