NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council Footpaths Committee will be held on Wednesday February 6th, 2019 at Eccleshall Community Centre, at 7pm.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on Sept 5th, 2018 and matters arising.
3. Update of revised walks leaflets 8, 10 and 12, for reprint and distribution
4. Footpath Marshall reports.
• Path 114 – an electric fence with no provision for crossing at the start in Wootton, and broken stile. Ellenhall end – also an electric fence and no way marker.
• Path 103 (Copmere – Pershall) – an electric fence is in the middle of the footpath without provision for crossing.
5. Review of current maintenance schedule and new works for consideration.
6. To feedback on Clerks attendance at a recent PCC meeting regarding its plans for ongoing maintenance of the churchyard.
• To consider request regarding the joint financing of resurfacing the area near the Vicarage (along footpath 13 to the junction of footpath 15) from end of Vicarage drive to the end of Washpits by phone box.
• Related complaint regarding flooding along footpath 13 and query regarding insufficient drainage.
8. Any Other Business.
9. Date of next meeting.
S. J. Worden………
Clerk to the Council – 31/01/2019