Footpaths Committee Agenda – 8th January 2020 (Annex Room)
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council Footpaths Committee will be held on Wednesday January 8th, 2020 at Eccleshall Community Centre, at 7pm.
2. Election of Chair and Vice Chair
3. Minutes of the meeting held on September 4th, 2019 and matters arising.
4. To approve updated walks leaflets 8 and 12, for reprint and distribution
5. Footpath Marshall reports.
• Volunteers for footpaths
6. Review of current maintenance schedule and consideration of additional support.
7. Update on reported footpath issues (report log)
8. Update on remedial works to Footpath 15 from Usulwall Close to the Vicarage).
• Resident concerns about footpath 17.
• Resident request to cut back footpath 26 (Baden Hall)
10. Any Other Business.
11. Date of next meeting.
Clerk to the Council – 20/12/2019