ECCLESHALL PARISH COUNCIL
You are summoned to attend a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council, to be held at 7.30pm on Wednesday February 20th, 2019 at Eccleshall Community Centre, followed by a meeting of the Planning Committee.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest and Councillor requests for dispensation relating to items on the agenda.
3. Public Participation.
4. Update on local policing arrangements from Sergeant Dan Ferguson, with PCSO Luke Peckett.
5. To approve the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on January 16th 2019.
6. To receive any reports from Borough & County Councillors.
7. To receive Committee Reports:-
Traffic Management Committee
• Refurbishment of benches highlighted in asset survey.
• Acceptance of Grass Cutting Tenders 2019-2021
• Update on Elford Pool
• Acceptance of quote for siting of benches at Copmere picnic site.
Policy & Resources
• Request for contribution from the PCC towards gravelling an access drive shared by footpath 13.
8. To note the Liaison Representatives reports, as summarised in the Clerks Report.
• To note the feedback provided from the Stone Area Parish Liaison Meeting on 30th Jan.
9. To receive feedback from County Councillor Pert regarding the closure of the Police Station.
10. To provide feedback to Holy Trinity PCC regarding Parish Council stance on contributions to cover the cost of tree felling and increased churchyard maintenance costs.
11. To accept and sign the contract for provision of an 08:00 bus service from Eccleshall to Stafford.
12. To note the CiLCA qualification of the Clerk:
• Approve the qualification linked pay increment.
• To consider upgraded SLCC membership.
13. To consider any new and proposed development updates:
• Taylor Wimpey Site
• Roundabout Feature
• Cross Butts
14. To receive the Clerk’s Report and correspondence for consideration:
• To note the successful bid by the Rotary Club of Eccleshall Mercia to take over management of Eccleshall Library and letter received regarding funding.
• To note the work of the Flood Action Group as detailed in the circulated minutes.
15. To receive the Chairman’s Report.
16. To consider and approve accounts for payment.
• Approval for attendance at April regional training event for Clerk.
• To obtain agreement to increase the Standing Order to Japhlin to incorporate the software licence provision from April onwards.
• To consider additional signatories for current account payment authorisation.
• Sale of surplus laser jet cartridges
• To consider print costs for A5 Elections flyer.
17. To request any future agenda items and confirm the date and venue for next meeting – March 20th, 2019, Parish Council Meeting – Eccleshall Community Centre, 7.30pm
PLANNING COMMITTEE AGENDA
2. Public Participation.
3. To approve the minutes of Planning Committee Meeting held on Feb 6th 2019.
4. To note the planning decisions of Stafford Borough Council:-
5. Planning Applications for consideration:-
18/29614/FUL – Change of use from ancillary accommodation to a detached dwelling with minor alterations. In conjunction with 19/29962/LBC. Drift House, Langot Lane, Fair Oak.
19/29855/LBC – Remove two internal walls and build a stud partition in bedroom, change external doors and windows and build small extension to rear. 12 Stone Road, Eccleshall.
18/29445/COU – Construction of Drainage Pump Station. Land to the North, The Burgage, Eccleshall.
19/29936/FUL – Retain existing construction access from Stafford Road for 18 months. Land at Stafford Road, Eccleshall.
18/29783/FUL – Amended application. Blore Pipe Cottage, Langot Lane, Fair Oak.
19/30018/HOU – Remove two internal walls and build a stud partition in bedroom, change external doors and windows and build small extension to rear. 12 Stone Road, Eccleshall.
6. To consider any further applications:
7. To consider any other planning matters:
• To provide feedback to the Stone Parish Liaison Group regarding a response to SBC on representations to planning committees.
8. To consider any correspondence received:-
9. To confirm the date and venue for next meeting:- March 6th, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre 7.30pm.
Please note the following meeting dates:-
Resources and Policy Committee:- March 6th, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre following the meeting of the Planning Committee.
Enhancements Committee:- May 1st 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre following the meeting of the Planning Committee.
Traffic Management Committee:- March 6th, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre preceding the meeting of the Planning Committee at 7pm.
Footpaths Committee:- May 1st, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre preceding the meeting of the Planning Committee at 7pm.
S. J. Worden………
Clerk to the council – 14/02/2019