Eccleshall Parish Council and Planning Meeting agendas – 8th November 2020
You are summoned to attend a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council, to be held at 7.30pm on Wednesday November 18th, 2020 via Zoom online meeting. This will be followed by a meeting of the Planning Committee.
Join via the Internet by going to:
Meeting Link https://bit.ly/369hz90 (a clickable link is available via the electronic agenda on the parish website).
Meeting ID: 874 0338 0111 and Password: 270215
Alternatively join by telephone by dialling 0203 481 5237 or 0203 481 5240.
1. To receive and note apologies for absence
2. Declarations of Interest and Councillor requests for dispensation relating to items on the agenda.
3. Public Participation (residents are asked to contact the Clerk in advance if they wish to speak, to assist in the online meeting administration).
4. To approve the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on October 21st, 2020.
5. To receive any reports from Borough and County Councillors.
6. Committee Updates:
- No updates to report
- To receive any updates from Cllr. Taylor on footpaths works and litter picking
- Croxton play area – to consider the quotations received for replacing the swings and approving the preferred contractor to proceed with the installation.
- Croxton play area – to consider and approve the quotation for cleaning the equipment.
- To consider commissioning a mole catcher for Bishops Court and approving the costs.
- To discuss the condition of the trees on the Eyeswells Public Space and approve cost of commissioning a tree management plan to advise an appropriate course of action.
- To approve quotations received for re-painting of the pillar clock and blue bins.
Policy and Resources:
- To receive the minutes of the Policy and Resources committee and points to note.
- To consider and approve additional councillors for committee membership.
8. To provide any updates on the Christmas tree installation.
9. To provide a response to the consultation by Staffordshire County Council regarding a proposed speed reduction to 40mp along A51 Stone Road/The Rowe at Hatton.
10. To consider the proposal for recruitment of an Assistant Clerk.
11. To consider any feedback to the Stafford Borough Council Corporate Business Plan, which incorporates Brexit and a Covid 19 recovery strategy:
12. To consider the following applications for receipt of a grant:
- Katherine House Hospice – to support its work within the parish.
- The adoption of a further Community Public Access Defibrillator at an annual recurring cost of £50, located outside the Catholic Church, Stone Road. This contributes towards the cost of pad replacement at £40 every two years, and a new battery which costs around £250 every four years.
- Eccleshall First Scouts – project to erect a wooden covered outdoor structure and also to submit the planning application on their behalf.
13. To receive the Clerks Report, containing liaison representative updates.
- Resident correspondence regarding ongoing concerns about the unsuitable path surfacing on Sancerre Grange
15. To receive the Chairman’s Report
· To accept the Financial report to end October 2020.
· To approve accounts for payment November 2020.
· To approve the removal of M. Watson as account signatory and resolve for a new signatory to be added.
· To approve delegation to the Clerk for advance booking of training courses if the request is reasonable and directly related to the work of the Clerk or Councillor, within the allocated budget, and up to a limit of £100 per course.
17. To pass a resolution to approve delegation to the Clerk for dealing with items of emergency and payment of accounts until the next Parish Council meeting, in consultation with the Chairman and Vice Chairman.
18. To request any future agenda items and confirm the date and venue for next meeting – 20th January 2021, via Zoom, pending any changes to current government advice.
PLANNING COMMITTEE AGENDA
2. Public Participation.
3. To approve the minutes of Planning Committee Meeting held on November 4th, 2020.
4. To note the planning decisions of Stafford Borough Council:-
5. Planning Applications for consideration:- (link to the application is within the reference number):-
20/33190/COU– Change of use of dwellinghouse (Class C3) to residential care home (Class C2). Greatwood Offleybrook Road Offleybrook.
20/33254/COU – Change of use from agricultural land to a secure dog field consisting of two fields both with an area for a gravel car park for a maximum of two cars. The fields will be secured with deer fencing with wooden posts around the perimeter. Land North Of Brick Kiln Farm Blackwaters Road Offley Hay.
20/33246/HOU – New double garage with conservatory and office at first floor. 9 Horsefair Eccleshall.
20/33359/FUL – Erection of new stable block including tack, feed and bedding room for leisure. Walton Farm Stafford Road Walton Eccleshall.
6. To consider any further applications:
7. To consider any other planning matters:-
8. To consider any correspondence received:
9. To confirm the date and venue for next meeting:- December 2nd, 2020, 7.30pm, via Zoom, pending any changes to current government advice.
Please note the following meeting dates:-
Traffic Management Committee – Wednesday 2nd December 2020, preceding the meeting of the Planning Committee at 6.45pm
Policy and Resources Committee – Wednesday 6th January 2021, after the meeting of the Planning Committee. (Note, this is a change of date).
S J. Worden………
Clerk to the council – 12/11/2020