Eccleshall Parish Council and Planning Meeting Agendas – Wednesday, January 20th 2021
You are summoned to attend a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council, to be held at 7.30pm on Wednesday January 20th, 2021 via Zoom online meeting. This will be followed by a meeting of the Planning Committee.
Join via the Internet by going to:
Meeting Link https://bit.ly/33cP61b (a clickable link is available via the electronic agenda on the parish website).
Meeting ID: 890 0969 5334 and Password: 904962
Alternatively join by telephone by dialling 0203 481 5237 or 0203 481 5240.
1. To receive and note apologies for absence
2. Declarations of Interest and Councillor requests for dispensation relating to items on the agenda.
3. Public Participation (residents are asked to contact the Clerk in advance if they wish to speak, to assist in the online meeting administration).
4. To approve the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on November 18th, 2020.
5. Co-option of Councillor to Town Ward vacancy
- Signing of Declarations of Acceptance of Office and Disclosable Pecuniary & Personal Interest Forms.
6. To receive any reports from Borough and County Councillors.
7. Committee Updates:
- Receipt of speed stickers from Safer Roads Staffordshire.
- To approve the investigate the ownership of the land off Cherry Tree Close with a view to use as a possible car park, following up from previous enquiries.
- To approve proceeding with enquiries to the Manager/Owner of the Kings Arms to see if there is an opportunity to rent their car park on a temporary basis.
- To approve the proposal that all pavements in the Parish need to be cleared and maintained to a standard suitable for mobility scooters wherever possible.
- To consider the proposal that when businesses return to normal to investigate the idea of the Council facilitating a scheme where residents rent out their drives to traders/businesses.
- To receive any updates from Cllr. Taylor on footpaths works and litter picking
- To consider the quotation for removal of the obsolete post at Bishops Court and to upgrade the fence panel.
- To consider any quotations received for siding off pavement overgrowth.
Policy and Resources:
- To note the minutes of the meeting held 6th January and any updates.
- Approval of the draft Budget 2021/22
- Consideration and approval of the Precept 2021/22
- Consideration and approval of the summarised financial report for the website.
8. To consider and approve the proposal for recruitment of an Assistant Clerk, as reviewed by the Staffing Committee.
9. To receive and discuss the letter from the County Council regarding tackling social isolation, how Parish Councils can help, and receive the update on the related task and finish group attended by the Clerk.
10. To consider the Health and Wellbeing working group proposals for Covid-19 community support, to complement existing services:
- To consider the Helping Hand voucher scheme
- To consider the printing and distribution of an A5 help and advice signposting leaflet for Covid-19 support organisations
11. To note the reply from Stafford Borough Council regarding the request to transfer ownership of Beech Road and to consider any response.
12. To provide a response to the highways consultations:
- The introduction of a 40-mph speed reduction area along Castle Street/A519 Newcastle Road, C002 Swynnerton Road and C087 Meece Road/C088 Yarnfield Lane.
- The introduction of a 40-mph speed reduction area along the A5013 Stafford Road, Eccleshall.
13. To receive the Clerks Report, containing liaison representative updates.
- Resident correspondence regarding antisocial behaviour at the Community Centre and request for the Parish Council to consider provision of facilities for older children.
15. To receive the Chairman’s Report
- To accept the Financial report to end December 2020.
- To approve accounts for payment January 2021.
- To consider the need to apply for the annual watering grant payment from SBC
- To note the booking of an employment training course for the Chair (£30) and the attendance of the Clerk at the SLCC practitioners conference in February (£75 plus VAT).
- To note receipt of a donation of £275 from the Ecclian Society, to cover the purchase of the tree at the bottom of the Stone Road.
17. To request any future agenda items and confirm the date and venue for next meeting – 17th February 2021, via Zoom, pending any changes to current government advice.
PLANNING COMMITTEE AGENDA
2. Public Participation.
3. To approve the minutes of Planning Committee Meeting held on January 6th, 2021.
4. To note the planning decisions of Stafford Borough Council:-
5. Planning Applications for consideration:- (link to the application is within the reference number):-
20/33455/COU– Change of use of agricultural land to residential use. Land Adjacent 16 The Woodlands, Cold Meece, Stone.
S.20/06/4127 W – Application not to comply with (to vary) conditions 2 (approved documents and plans) and 16 (fuel types) of Stafford Borough Council planning permission 05/05475/FUL dated 3 February 2006 to increase the height of the emissions stack and to include the use of compost over size as an additional fuel source at the Eccleshall Biomass Facility, Raleigh Hall Industrial Estate, Swynnerton Road, Sturbridge, Stafford.
20/33339/FUL – Proposed telecommunications installation. Proposed 15.0m High HEL ALPHA8_V2 Pole on new root foundation and associated ancillary works. Land South East Of Greatwood Barn Offleybrook Road Offleybrook
6. To consider any further applications:
7. To consider any other planning matters:-
- To consider an amendment to a residential address to fall in line with neighbouring properties
8. To consider any correspondence received:
9. To confirm the date and venue for next meeting:- February 3rd, 2021, 7.30pm, via Zoom, pending any changes to current government advice.
Please note the following meeting dates:-
Enhancements Committee – Wednesday 3rd February 2021, at 7pm, preceding the meeting of the Planning Committee.
Policy & Resources Committee – Wednesday 3rd March 2021, following the meeting of the Planning Committee.
Clerk to the council – 14/01/2021