Parish and Planning Council Meeting Agendas September 23rd 2020
You are summoned to attend a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council, to be held at 7.30pm on Wednesday Sept 23rd, 2020 via Zoom online meeting. This will be followed by a meeting of the Planning Committee.
Join via the Internet by going to:
Meeting Link https:/bit.ly/3eYy6Pq%20 (a clickable link is available via the electronic agenda on the parish website).
Meeting ID: 850 8897 0230 and Password: 522028
Alternatively join by telephone by dialling 0203 481 5237 or 0203 481 5240.
1. To receive and accept any apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest and Councillor requests for dispensation relating to items on the agenda.
3. Public Participation (residents are asked to contact the Clerk in advance if they wish to speak, to assist in the online meeting administration).
4. To approve the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on July 15th, 2020.
5. Co-option of Councillor to Horsley Ward vacancy
- Signing of Declarations of Acceptance of Office and Disclosable Pecuniary & Personal Interest Forms.
6. To receive any reports from Borough and County Councillors.
7. Committee Updates:
- To write to Cllr. Pert to request lit pole lighting at the Stafford St. zebra crossing
- To request support from Cllr. Pert regarding the installation of public electric car charging points.
- To provide an update on the maintenance works
- To request that Mr. Cole be co-opted to the footpaths committee
- To agree to send formal thanks to Mr. Smith for his work and continuing in an advisory capacity
- To approve the costs for assembly and installation of the picnic benches at Elford Heath.
8. To consider the request from the Allotments Association regarding the water supply pressure.
9. To consider and approve the purchase of a replacement toddler swing seat for Croxton Play area.
10. Litter Picking update
- To consider the allocation of up to £350 to cover the costs of additional litter picking equipment, to be purchased by the Clerk as required.
- To consider the purchase of a litter bin for positioning at the entrance to Fletchers.
11. To consider and approve the Christmas tree numbers to inform the quotation process
12. To consider Parish Council nominations for the SBC Community Awards: https://www.staffordbc.gov.uk/communityawards
13. To consider formally writing to Bovis regarding the poor condition of the footpath from Sancerre Grange to Badgers Croft.
14. To request items for the next Parish Newsletter
15. To discuss the current methods of electronic communication with the council and councillors and whether they are fit for purpose.
16. To provide an update on the Parish Council website and conformance to new accessibility regulations.
17. To receive the Clerks Report, containing liaison representative updates.
- To note that the PCC’s office has advised that an offer has been accepted on the Police Post, subject to contract. No further details of the purchaser are available.
19. To receive the Chairman’s Report
· To accept the Financial report to end August 2020.
· To approve accounts for payment September 2020.
21. To request any future agenda items and confirm the date and venue for next meeting – 21st October 2020, via Zoom, pending any changes to current government advice.
PLANNING COMMITTEE AGENDA
2. Public Participation.
3. To approve the minutes of Planning Committee Meeting held on September 2nd, 2020.
4. To note the planning decisions of Stafford Borough Council:-
5. Planning Applications for consideration:-
20/33025/HOU– Double storey side extension including enlargement to front porch and (rear dormer under PD. Wayside Cottage Newport Road Wootton Eccleshall.
6. To consider any further applications:
7. To consider any other planning matters:-
8. To consider any correspondence received:
- Response from Stone Town Council to the SBC planning department regarding the consultation process
- Response from Taylor Wimpey regarding ground maintenance issues.
9. To confirm the date and venue for next meeting:- October 7th 2020, 7.30pm, via Zoom, pending any changes to current government advice.
Please note the following meeting dates:-
At present, there are no committee meetings scheduled.
S. J. Worden………
Clerk to the council – 17/09/2020