You are summoned to attend a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council, to be held at 7.30pm on Wednesday February 17th, 2021 via Zoom online meeting. This will be followed by a meeting of the Planning Committee.
Join via the Internet by going to:
Meeting Link http://bit.ly/2LqVGuY (a clickable link is available via the electronic agenda on the parish website).
Meeting ID: 869 4035 4177 and Password: 250574
Alternatively join by telephone by dialling 0203 481 5237 or 0203 481 5240.
1. To receive and note apologies for absence
2. Declarations of Interest and Councillor requests for dispensation relating to items on the agenda.
3. Public Participation (residents are asked to contact the Clerk in advance if they wish to speak, to assist in the online meeting administration).
4. To approve the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on January 20th, 2021.
5. Presentation on the 2021 Census and its benefits – Dan Cooke, Census Engagement Manager for Staffordshire.
6. Co-option of Councillor to Town Ward vacancy
- Signing of Declarations of Acceptance of Office and Disclosable Pecuniary & Personal Interest Forms.
7. To receive any reports from Borough and County Councillors.
8. Committee Updates:
- No updates to report
- To receive any updates from Cllr. Taylor on footpaths works and litter picking
- To approve writing to the diocese concerning an Oak on footpath 13
- To consider and approve the request from Severn Trent to replace the damaged fingerpost on footpath 16b (Hartlands Rd- Badgers Croft) and obtain reimbursement for the work.
- To note the minutes of the Enhancements committee, held 3rd February 2021
- To consider quotations received for tree works at the Eyeswell open space and to appoint a contractor.
- To provide an update on the litter problem under the laurel at Eyeswell open space and to consider any action.
- To approve the committee recommended quotation to undertake additional pavement clearance works.
- To approve the committee recommendation for allocation of the grounds maintenance contracts for 2021/22 and 2022/23
- To consider approving the proposal for the Parish Council to take on the planning and delivery of the Eccleshall Festival from 2022.
- To approve the recommendation to purchase 7 remembrance silhouettes for display throughout the town, Croxton and Slindon during the remembrance period.
- To note the proposal for the Health and Wellbeing group to discuss ideas for the provision of outdoor gym equipment.
- To approve the quotation for digging off the pavement from the Washpits to Kerry Lane.
Policy and Resources:
- To consider a grant request from Eccleshall Community Band
9. To provide an update from the Flood Action Group and current resident issues.
10. To consider a proposal and quotations for alternative website provision
11. To discuss the format and suggested content for the Annual Public Parish Meeting.
12. To provide an update on the Eagle Street Art project.
13. To review the allotments rents and approve any increment to apply from 2022.
14. To receive the Clerks Report, containing liaison representative updates.
- Resident correspondence regarding Slindon flooding of residential properties and request for support.
- Resident concerns about flooding off Langot Lane
- To receive the letter from Vice Lord-Lieutenant Leavesley regarding the identification of County nominees for honours nominations.
16. To receive the Chairman’s Report
- To accept the Financial report to end January 2021.
- To approve accounts for payment February 2021.
18. To request any future agenda items and confirm the date and venue for next meeting – 17th March 2021, via Zoom, pending any changes to current government advice.
PLANNING COMMITTEE AGENDA
2. Public Participation.
3. To approve the minutes of Planning Committee Meeting held on February 3rd, 2021.
4. To note the planning decisions of Stafford Borough Council:-
5. Planning Applications for consideration:- (please go to https://www.staffordbc.gov.uk/planning-public-access and click on planning public access to enter the reference and search for the application)
21/33673/HOU – Rear single storey extension to replace conservatory along with small front porch extension. 14 Bishops Court, Eccleshall.
20/33246/HOU – Amended Application. 9 Horsefair, Eccleshall.
6. To consider any further applications:
7. To consider any other planning matters:-
8. To consider any correspondence received:-
9. To confirm the date and venue for next meeting:- March 3rd, 2021, 7.30pm, via Zoom, pending any changes to current government advice.
Please note the following meeting dates:-
Policy and Resources Committee – Wednesday 3rd March 2021, after the meeting of the Planning Committee.
Clerk to the council – 11/02/2021