Eccleshall Parish Council and Planning committee agendas – Wednesday 17th March 2021
You are summoned to attend a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council, to be held at 7.30pm on Wednesday March 17th 2021 via Zoom online meeting. This will be followed by a meeting of the Planning Committee.
Join via the Internet by going to:
Meeting Link http://bit.ly/3kLTHz9
Meeting ID: 893 7095 1857 and Password: 850630
Alternatively join by telephone by dialling 0203 481 5237 or 0203 481 5240.
1. To receive and note apologies for absence
2. Declarations of Interest and Councillor requests for dispensation relating to items on the agenda.
3. Public Participation (residents are asked to contact the Clerk in advance if they wish to speak, to assist in the online meeting administration).
4. To approve the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on February 17th, 2021.
5. To receive any reports from Borough and County Councillors.
6. Committee Updates:
- No updates to report
- To receive any updates from Cllr. Taylor on footpaths works and litter picking
- To review the increased cost for the purchase of the Tommy silhouettes and decide whether to proceed.
- To consider quotations received for tree works at the Eyeswell open space and to appoint a contractor.
Policy and Resources:
- To approve the virements for the 2020/21 budget
- To approve the additional earmarking of funds for 2021/22
- To approve the updated budget for 2021/22
- To approve the IT equipment and installation costs for the Assistant Clerk as per the report.
- To approve the recommendation to convene a simple annual public meeting via Zoom on the 28th April with a view to hold a full ‘physical’ parish forum later in the year.
7. To provide an update from the Flood Action Group and current resident issues.
- To receive the correspondence from Adbaston Parish Council and consider the request to assist in ditch clearance activities.
8. To receive requests from members to appoint to committees.
9. To consider the current position on the remote meetings legislation, current meetings schedule and required steps to be implemented for any return to physical meetings.
10. To provide any updates on the Eagle Street Art project.
- Resident correspondence
11. To consider switching to an online banking system with multiple authorisation, in lieu of cheque payments
12. To consider amendments and provide a response to CDT6627-2054 Swynnerton Road, proposed 40-mph limit on C002 between Eccleshall and Cold Meece (Approx. 4.41 km) and the proposed 50-mph limit on C002 north of Cold Meece (Approx. 1.95km).
13. To receive the Clerks Report, containing liaison representative updates.
15. To receive the Chairman’s Report
- To note that Perry’s of Eccleshall has won the Midlands & East of England Butcher’s Shop of the Year and to consider sending a letter of congratulations
- To accept the Financial report to end February 2021.
- To approve accounts for payment March 2021.
To approve delegating a budget of £250 to the Clerk, with the approval of the Chairman, for the purchase of any additional equipment for the Assistant Clerk to include printer, mobile phone.
17. To request any future agenda items and confirm the date and venue for next meeting – 21st April 2021, via Zoom, pending any changes to current government advice.
PLANNING COMMITTEE AGENDA
2. Public Participation.
3. To approve the minutes of Planning Committee Meeting held on March 3rd , 2021.
4. To note the planning decisions of Stafford Borough Council:-
5. Planning Applications for consideration:- (link to the application is within the reference number):-
21/33948/HOU – Proposed two storey extension and single storey orangery extension to rear, external and internal alterations; proposed detached oak framed garage and alterations to existing access and parking area. Prospect Farm Sytch Lane Slindon.
21/33822/HOU – Two storey side and rear extension. Burley Cottage Clayalders Bank Standon.
21/33790/FUL – Proposed conversion of storage outbuildings into dwelling house, form new vehicular access. Beech View Cash Lane Garmelow.
6. To consider any further applications:
7. To consider any other planning matters:-
- To consider if it is beneficial to apply for Beech Road to be listed as an asset of Community Value
8. To consider any correspondence received:
- Resident concerns regarding spoiling of rural landscape in reference to 20/33339/FUL – Proposed telecommunications installation. Proposed 15.0m High HEL ALPHA8_V2 Pole on new root foundation and associated ancillary works. Land South East Of Gratewood Barn Offleybrook Road. (previous application, no objection submitted).
9. To confirm the date and venue for next meeting:- April 7th, 2021, 7.30pm, via Zoom, pending any changes to current government advice.
Please note the following meeting dates:-
Footpaths Committee – Wednesday 7th April 2021, at 7pm, prior to the meeting of the Planning Committee.
Clerk to the council – 11/03/2021