You are summoned to attend a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council, to be held at 7.30pm on Wednesday April 17th, 2019 at Broughton Parish Rooms, followed by a meeting of the Planning Committee.
- To receive apologies for absence.
- Declarations of Interest and Councillor requests for dispensation relating to items on the agenda.
- Public Participation.
- To approve the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on March 20th
- To receive any reports from Borough & County Councillors.
- To receive Committee Reports:-
- Traffic Management Committee
Policy & Resources
- To note the Liaison Representatives reports, as summarised in the Clerks Report.
- To review and approve the updated Financial Regulations.
- To consider any new and proposed development updates:
- Taylor Wimpey Site
- Roundabout Feature
- To receive the Clerk’s Report and correspondence for consideration:
- To receive the Chairman’s Report.
A1 – To receive the Internal Audit report
A2 – To Approve the Annual Governance Statement (Section 1 of the Annual Return)
A3 – To consider and approve the Accounting Statements (Section 2 of the Annual Return)
A4 – To approve accounts for payment April 2019.
A5 – To approve the purchase of memory sticks for councillor policy information.
A6 – To sign the completed bank mandate form
A7 – To approve booking of training courses for new Councillors
- To pass a resolution in accordance with Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 to exclude the public and press for discussion regarding potential opportunities presented by the police station property. This item is confidential due to commercial sensitivities.
- To request any future agenda items and confirm the date and venue for next meeting – May 15th, 2019, Annual meeting of the Parish Council Meeting – Eccleshall Community Centre, 7.30pm.
PLANNING COMMITTEE AGENDA
- Public Participation.
- To approve the minutes of Planning Committee Meeting held on April 3rd
- To note the planning decisions of Stafford Borough Council:-
- Planning Applications for consideration:-
19/30184/FUL – To change use of agricultural building to a residential (class C3) plant room housing 2 heat pumps storage vessels plus other ancillary equipment, being part of a ground source heat pump system to provide space heating and hot water to 2 adjacent barn conversions. In conjunction with 19/30185/LBC. Aspley House Farm, Aspley Lane Slindon
19/30227/HOU – Extension to existing cottage and new detached garage. Burley Cottage, Clayalders Bank, Eccleshall.
- To consider any further applications:
- To consider any other planning matters:
- To consider any correspondence received:-
- To confirm the date and venue for next meeting:- May 1st, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre 7.30pm, following a meeting of the Footpaths committee at 7pm.
Please note the following meeting dates:-
Annual Public Parish Meeting:- May 22nd, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre, 7.30pm.
Resources and Policy Committee:– June 5th, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre following the meeting of the Planning Committee.
Enhancements Committee:– May 1st, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre following the meeting of the Planning Committee.
Traffic Management Committee:- June 5th, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre preceding the meeting of the Planning Committee at 7pm.
Footpaths Committee:– May 1st, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre preceding the meeting of the Planning Committee at 7pm.
Civic Service:– October 27th, 2019, Holy Trinity Church at 10am.
S.J. Worden Clerk to the council – 11/04/2019