You are summoned to attend a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council, to be held at 7.30pm on Wednesday July 17th, 2019 at Broughton Parish Rooms, followed by a special meeting of the Parish Council and a meeting of the Planning Committee.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest and Councillor requests for dispensation relating to items on the agenda.
3. Public Participation.
4. To approve the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on June 19th 2019.
5. Co-option of Councillors to Horsley Ward.
• Signing of Declarations of Acceptance of Office and Disclosable Pecuniary & Personal Interest Forms.
6. To receive any reports from Borough & County Councillors.
7. To receive Committee Reports:-
Traffic Management Committee
• Update on installation of speed indication devices – to note costs for addition to the Parish insurance and to consider any quotes for installation of the devices.
• Update on Elford Pool
Policy & Resources
• To provide feedback on the alleged footpath between A5013 and B5405
8. To note receipt of the Liaison Representatives reports, as summarised in the Clerks Report.
9. To discuss the focus of the Council over the current term of office, to include:
• The formulation of a clear strategy to support the work of the Council
• To improve community engagement
• To consider the current image of the Council
10. Consultation response to the Borough Council’s Draft Economic Growth Strategy
11. Response from D&G regarding concessionary proposals in lieu of the ‘Your Staffordshire’ card
12. Feedback from the Surveys working group and to note upcoming County Council survey.
13. The Future of Beech Road play area
14. To consider any new and proposed development updates:
• Taylor Wimpey Site
• Eagle Sculpture
15. To receive the Clerk’s Report and correspondence for consideration
• Correspondence regarding participation in VE day 75 commemorative activities.
• Request to site clothing bank for the Children’s Air Ambulance
16. To note the opportunity for Clerk to apply for the Higher Education Certificate in Community Governance as covered in the employment contract.
17. To receive an update from a meeting on the 10th July regarding the purchase of the Police Station property.
18. To receive the Chairman’s Report.
• To consider and approve accounts for payment
• To note current authorised signatory names
20. To approve delegation to the Clerk for dealing with items of emergency and payment of accounts until the next Parish Council meeting, in consultation with the Chairman and Vice Chairman.
21. To request any future agenda items and confirm the date and venue for next meeting – September 18th, 2019, Parish Council Meeting – Eccleshall Community Centre, 7.30pm.
PLANNING COMMITTEE AGENDA
2. Public Participation.
3. To approve the minutes of Planning Committee Meeting held on July 3rd 2019.
4. To note the planning decisions of Stafford Borough Council:-
5. Planning Applications for consideration:-
S.18/12/467 W–Application to consolidate the existing permitted open windrow composting operations including all development permitted by S.13/22/467 W (but excluding all elements related to anaerobic digestion) and removal of steelwork for the partly built Anaerobic Digester building; the erection of a new shredder building and the operation of a shredder therein; the construction of a concrete storage area and the importation of wood waste for shredding, composting and milling in the permitted milling building; and retention of the existing permitted milling building; and retrospective application for the addition of a dust extraction unit on the northern side of the milling building. Mill Farm, Chebsey.
19/30594/FUL – Replacement dwelling with extension of residential curtilage and retention of temporary caravan. Greatwood Farmhouse, Offleybrook Road, Offleybrook.
19/30802/HOU – Proposed two storey extension. Hill Top, Offley Hay Lane. Stafford
6. To consider any further applications:
7. To consider any other planning matters:
• To consider any response to the Staffordshire County Council’s draft revised Statement of Community Involvement (SCI) consultation questions.
8. To consider any correspondence received:-
9. To approve delegation to the Chairman to respond to any urgent planning applications that require a response before the next meeting.
10. To confirm the date and venue for next meeting:- August 14th, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre 7.30pm.
Please note the following meeting dates:-
Policy and Resources Committee:- September 4th, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre following the meeting of the Planning Committee.
Enhancements Committee:- October 2nd, 2019 Eccleshall Community Centre following the meeting of the Planning Committee.
Traffic Management Committee:- October 2nd, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre preceding the meeting of the Planning Committee at 7pm.
Footpaths Committee:- September 4th, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre preceding the meeting of the Planning Committee at 7pm.
Civic Centre:- October 27th , 2019 – Holy Trinity Church, Eccleshall, 10.00am.
S. J. Worden………
Clerk to the council – 11/07/2019