Parish Council and Planning Committee Agendas – 18th March 2020
You are summoned to attend a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council, to be held at 7.30pm on Wednesday March 18th, 2020 at Eccleshall Community Centre, followed by a meeting of the Planning Committee.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest and Councillor requests for dispensation relating to items on the agenda.
3. Public Participation.
4. To approve the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on February 19th, 2020.
5. To receive any reports from Borough & County Councillors.
6. To receive Committee Reports:-
Traffic Management Committee:-
• To approve costs of replacement Cherry Tree on the Stone Road and to appoint the contractor to install.
• To approve repair costs for Pillar Clock.
Policy & Resources:
• Budget update 2019/20 and to approve virements 2019/20 and Earmarked Reserves 2020/21
• To approve and adopt the revised Financial Regulations
• To note the upcoming requirement for website accessibility
• To consider the proposal for additional staffing, to confirm starting hours and rate of pay, and any advertising costs.
• To consider revisions to committee structure/function to allow for some delegation of decision making.
• To consider and approve the recommendations for grant awards.
• To consider and approve the recommendation to pay fixed elements of Clerks salary and expenses by Standing Order
• Other meeting updates
• To approve writing to resident to request tree cut back on Footpath 15 (Eyeswells)
• To approve additional committee membership
7. To note receipt of the Liaison Representatives reports, as summarised in the Clerks Report.
8. To consider any new and proposed development updates:
• Castle Street
• Eagle Sculpture
9. To receive and discuss the report analysing the feedback from the public survey.
10. To receive any updates regarding proposal for Police Station property:
11. To consider any response to the consultation Staffordshire Fire & Rescue Service Safety Plan 2020-2024 (deadline 22/3/20).
12. To consider a trial of dog bag dispensers to reduce dog fouling.
13. To discuss the timing of the Annual Meeting
14. To receive the Clerk’s Report and correspondence for consideration
15. To receive the Chairman’s Report.
• To accept the Financial report to end February 2020.
• To consider and approve accounts for payment.
17. To pass a resolution to approve delegation to the Clerk for dealing with items of emergency and payment of accounts in consultation with the Chairman and Vice Chairman in the event of any disruption to scheduled Parish Council meetings.
18. To request any future agenda items and confirm the date and venue for next meeting:
April 15th, 2020, Parish Council Meeting – Broughton Parish Rooms, 7.30pm.
PLANNING COMMITTEE AGENDA
2. Public Participation.
3. To approve the minutes of Planning Committee Meeting held on March 4th, 2020.
4. To note the planning decisions of Stafford Borough Council:-
5. Planning Applications for consideration:-
20/31862/OUT – outline application for development of up to 13,700 square metres employment floor space (Classes B1©, B2 and B8) – to include access all other matters reserved. Land West of Raleigh Hall Industrial Estate Sturbridge Lane Eccleshall.
6. To consider any further applications:
7. To consider the comments of members and compile a response to the New Stafford Borough Local Plan 2020-2040: Issues and Options report consultation. (deadline 31/3/20). http://www.staffordbc.gov.uk/new-local-plan-
8. To consider any other planning matters
9. To consider any correspondence received:-
10. To approve delegation to the Chairman in conjunction with the Clerk to respond to any urgent planning applications that require a response in the event of any disruption to scheduled Parish Council meetings.
11. To confirm the date and venue for next meeting:-
April 1st, 2020, Eccleshall Community Centre 7.30pm.
Please note the following meeting dates:-
Policy and Resources Committee:- June 3rd, 2020, Eccleshall Community Centre following the meeting of the Planning Committee.
Enhancements Committee:- May 6th, 2020 Eccleshall Community Centre following the meeting of the Planning Committee.
Traffic Management Committee:- April 1st, 2020, Eccleshall Community Centre following the meeting of the Planning Committee.
Footpaths Committee:- April 1st, 2020, Eccleshall Community Centre preceding the meeting of the Planning Committee at 7pm.
S. J. Worden………
Clerk to the council – 11/03/2020