Eccleshall Parish Council and Planning Meetings – Agenda for 19th February 2020.
You are summoned to attend a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council, to be held at 7.30pm on Wednesday February 19th, 2020 at Eccleshall Community Centre, followed by a meeting of the Planning Committee.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest and Councillor requests for dispensation relating to items on the agenda.
3. Public Participation.
4. To approve the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on January 22nd 2020.
5. To receive any reports from Borough & County Councillors.
6. To receive Committee Reports:-
Traffic Management Committee:-
• To note the summary from the meeting with Highways on 28th Jan 2020
• To receive meeting minutes from Feb 5th and any updates
• To approve working with volunteer group to tidy up Copmere picnic area.
• To consider the cost of a new picnic bench at Copmere picnic area.
• To consider potential costs of replacing a Cherry Tree on Stone Road.
• Update on VE day activities
Policy & Resources
7. To note receipt of the Liaison Representatives reports, as summarised in the Clerks Report.
8. To consider any new and proposed development updates:
• Castle Street
• Eagle Sculpture.
9. To approve Volunteer work on Footpath 26.
10. To receive any updates regarding proposal for Police Station property:
11. To consider the consultation on Public Open Space Protection Orders issued by Stafford Borough Council. https://www.staffordbc.gov.uk/sites/default/files/cme/DocMan1/Consultation/PSPO_Cabinet_Report_and_Maps.pdf
12. To discuss the continuation of the D&G bus subsidy for the 8am bus service from Eccleshall to Stafford for 2020/21
13. Consideration of request from the Allotments Association to repair or provide funds to repair the road within the site.
14. Structure of Annual Meeting – 29th April 2020.
15. Street cleaning in Eccleshall.
16. To receive the Clerk’s Report and correspondence for consideration
17. To receive the Chairman’s Report.
• To accept the Financial report to end January 2020.
• To consider and approve accounts for payment.
19. To request any future agenda items and confirm the date and venue for next meeting – March 18th, 2020, Parish Council Meeting – Eccleshall Community Centre, 7.30pm.
PLANNING COMMITTEE AGENDA
2. Public Participation.
3. To approve the minutes of Planning Committee Meeting held on February 5th 2020.
4. To note the planning decisions of Stafford Borough Council:-
5. Planning Applications for consideration:-
19/31676/FUL – Retrospective application for the retention of two lambing sheds constructed to replace derelict farm buildings. Villa Farm, Well Lane, High Offley.
20/31808/FUL – Replacement dwelling with extension of residential curtilage and retention of temporary caravan. Greatwood Farmhouse, Offleybrook Road, Offleybrook.
6. To consider any further applications:
7. To consider the New Stafford Borough Local Plan 2020-2040: Issues and Options report consultation. (deadline 31/3/20). http://www.staffordbc.gov.uk/new-local-plan-
8. To consider the Draft Biodiversity Supplementary Planning Document (deadline 16/3/20). https://www.staffordbc.gov.uk/biodiversity-and-development-spd