You are summoned to attend a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council, to be held at 7.30pm on Wednesday June 19th, 2019 at Offley Hay Village Hall, followed by a meeting of the Planning Committee.
- To receive apologies for absence.
- Declarations of Interest and Councillor requests for dispensation relating to items on the agenda.
- Public Participation.
- To approve the minutes of the Annual Parish Council meeting held on May 15th 2019 and the Annual Public Parish meeting on the 22nd May 2019.
- Co-option of Councillors to Croxton and Horsley Wards.
- Signing of Declarations of Acceptance of Office and Disclosable Pecuniary & Personal Interest Forms.
- To receive any reports from Borough & County Councillors.
- To receive Committee Reports:-
Traffic Management Committee
- Update on meeting with Highways officers, 6th June
- Speed Indication Devices – to approve locations and proceed with installation of ground fixings, and to approve purchase of solar powered units.
- Response from Cllr. Pert regarding traffic and highways concerns raised by the Parish Council
Policy & Resources
- CCLA investment fund – to recommend opening a Public Sector Deposit fund and further deposits subject to performance.
- To confirm successful review of Deeds and insurances
- Public consultation and the development of a 4 year plan
- To approve the purchase of the recommended accounting software package and associated ongoing costs.
- To approve the granting of Freedom of the Parish recognition and associated costs, and to consider nominations for submission to the Clerk and note a special meeting on July 17th to discuss and approve a list of recipients.
- To approve grant recommendations
- To approve decision not to renew the Data Protection Officer contract
Requests from members to join additional committees.
- To note the Liaison Representatives reports, as summarised in the Clerks Report.
- To appoint a Flood Action Group Representative.
- To consider the refurbishments of milestones within the Parish and associated quotation.
- To consider any new and proposed development updates:
- Taylor Wimpey Site
- Eagle Sculpture
- To receive the Clerk’s Report and correspondence for consideration
- Resident correspondence concerning developer infrastructure payments.
- Resident query regarding public participation during meetings in addition to the specific agenda item.
- Resident request to consider a concessionary scheme for young people to encourage bus usage.
- Concerns about parking obstructions on Ginger Lane re Ferndale House.
- Summer Newsletter update
- To receive any updates regarding the Police Station property.
- To receive the Chairman’s Report.
- To consider and approve accounts for payment.
- To request any future agenda items and confirm the date and venue for next meeting – July 17th, 2019, Parish Council Meeting – Broughton Parish Rooms, 7.30pm.
PLANNING COMMITTEE AGENDA
- Public Participation.
- To approve the minutes of Planning Committee Meeting held on June 5th
- To note the planning decisions of Stafford Borough Council:-
- Planning Applications for consideration:-
19/30659/FUL – Removal of condition 2 on application no. 89/23965/FUL. Springfield, Slindon Road, Slindon.
19/20623/COU – Change of use from Retail (A1) to Yoga studio and Holistic Health (A1 and D2). Unit 4, 12 High Street, Eccleshall.
- To consider any further applications:
- To consider any other planning matters:
- To consider any correspondence received:-
- To confirm the date and venue for next meeting:- July 3rd, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre 7.30pm.
Please note the following meeting dates:-
Policy and Resources Committee:– September 3rd, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre following the meeting of the Planning Committee.
Enhancements Committee:– July 3rd 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre following the meeting of the Planning Committee.
Traffic Management Committee:- July 3rd, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre preceding the meeting of the Planning Committee at 7pm.
Footpaths Committee:– September 3rd, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre preceding the meeting of the Planning Committee at 7pm.
Civic Centre:– October 27th , 2019 – Holy Trinity Church, Eccleshall, 10.00am.
S.J. Worden………Clerk to the council – 13/06/2019