You are summoned to attend a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council, to be held at 7.30pm on Wednesday March 20th, 2019 at Eccleshall Community Centre, followed by a meeting of the Planning Committee.
- To receive apologies for absence.
- Declarations of Interest and Councillor requests for dispensation relating to items on the agenda.
- Public Participation.
- To approve the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on February 20th
- To receive any reports from Borough & County Councillors.
- To receive Committee Reports:-
Traffic Management Committee
- Update on meeting held on 6th March 2019.
Policy & Resources
- Budget update 2018/19 and Earmarked Reserves 2019/20
- Adoption of the revised Publication Scheme and Risk Assessment documents
- Adoption of the new Equality and Diversity and Grant Awarding Policy.
- Acceptance of the Pensions contribution rate for 2019/20
- To accept the recommendation for a grant application from Broughton WI.
- Other meeting updates
- To note the Liaison Representatives reports, as summarised in the Clerks Report.
- Annual review of Financial Regulations, Code of Conduct and Complaints Procedure, and to note the recent review of Risk Assessments and Standing Orders.
- To receive feedback from the meeting on 19th March to discuss proposals for the use of the Police Station property.
- To consider any new and proposed development updates:
- Taylor Wimpey Site
- Roundabout Feature
- To receive the Clerk’s Report and correspondence for consideration:
- Antisocial behaviour on the Bovis Estate.
- Concerns re increase in dog fouling within the Parish
- Resident concerns about parking on the pavement along Highfields, Croxton.
- To receive the Chairman’s Report.
- To consider and approve accounts for payment.
- To note the increase in National Minimum /Living Wage from 1/4/2019.
- To approve amended councillor names for addition as an authorised signatory.
- Purchase of additional SPCA Good Councillor Guides.
- To approve the revised pay scales and annual increment for the Clerk as recommended by NALC.
- To request any future agenda items and confirm the date and venue for next meeting – April 17th, 2019, Parish Council Meeting – Broughton Parish Rooms, 7.30pm.
PLANNING COMMITTEE AGENDA
- Public Participation.
- To approve the minutes of Planning Committee Meeting held on Mar 6th
- To note the planning decisions of Stafford Borough Council:-
- Planning Applications for consideration:-
19/30123/HOU – Demolition of existing garage and outbuilding, Two storey side extension to form new garage, WC area and first floor bedroom with en suite. Formation of canopy at front. Widen drive for 2 vehicle spaces, retaining existing dropped kerb. 9 Beech Road, Eccleshall.
19/30114/HOU – Two storey front, side and rear extension. The Dale, Fairoak Bank, Fairoak.
18/29783/FUL – Amended application. Blore Pipe Cottage, Langot Lane, Fairoak.
19/30165/OUT – The development of up to 43 residential dwellings (use class C3), with means of site access from A519, Castle Street, at the western boundary of the site; earthworks to facilitate surface water drainage; and all other ancillary and enabling works. All other matters (layout, scale, appearance and landscaping) are reserved for subsequent approval.
- To consider any further applications:
- To consider any other planning matters: – To consider any feedback regarding the revised Planning Application Validation Criteria consultation.
- To consider any correspondence received:-
- To confirm the date and venue for next meeting:- April 3rd, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre 7.30pm.
Please note the following meeting dates:-
Resources and Policy Committee:– June 5th, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre following the meeting of the Planning Committee.
Enhancements Committee:– May 1st 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre following the meeting of the Planning Committee.
Traffic Management Committee:- June 5th, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre preceding the meeting of the Planning Committee at 7pm.
Footpaths Committee:– May 1st, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre preceding the meeting of the Planning Committee at 7pm.
S. J. Worden………Clerk to the council – 14/03/2019