Agenda of the Parish Council and Planning Committee – 16th October 2019
You are summoned to attend a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council, to be held at 7.30pm on Wednesday October 16th, 2019 at Offley Hay Village Hall, followed by a meeting of the Planning Committee.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest and Councillor requests for dispensation relating to items on the agenda.
3. Public Participation.
4. To approve the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on September 18th 2019.
5. To receive any reports from Borough & County Councillors.
6. To receive Committee Reports:-
Traffic Management Committee:-
• Update on installation of speed indication devices
• Feedback from meeting on 15th October with Richard Rayson, County Council Highways
• Ratification of recommendation to write to the County Council regarding provision of electric car charging points.
• Trees at Croxton Play area/ Millennium Wood
• To provide an update on Elford Heath tree works and to approve the recommended quotation for silt removal in the main pool.
• Ash Tree at Bishops Court
• Recommendation to convene a working party to discuss VE Day activities 8-10 May 2020 and to nominate members.
• To approve the quotation for Christmas trees
Policy & Resources
• To consider recommendation to sponsor of a Community Defibrillator at an annual cost of £50.
• To approve cost of replacing the fingerpost on Hartlands Road.
7. To consider and approve additional councillors for committee membership.
8. To note receipt of the Liaison Representatives reports, as summarised in the Clerks Report.
• To nominate an allotments liaison representative
• To nominate a children and young persons champion
9. Use of Bishops Court Open Space
10. To consider any new and proposed development updates:
• Taylor Wimpey Site
• Eagle Sculpture
11. Winter Newsletter update
• Delivery arrangements
12. To consider how the Parish Council can support action against climate change.
13. To consider paperless ways of working as a Parish Council.
14. Updates regarding proposal for Police Station property and finance considerations.
15. Update on public survey.
16. To receive the Clerk’s Report and correspondence for consideration
• Response to Cllr. Pert regarding the Police Post proposal.
17. To receive the Chairman’s Report.
• To consider and approve accounts for payment
• To approve the financial summary and bank reconciliation
• Request to purchase updated Clerks Manual
• To set up a direct debit for the annual ICO payment, to receive a discounted rate.
• To nominate a councillor for internal audit of Parish accounts
• To nominate an additional signatory for the Parish bank accounts
19. To request any future agenda items and confirm the date and venue for next meeting – November 20th, 2019, Parish Council Meeting – Eccleshall Community Centre, 7.30pm.
PLANNING COMMITTEE AGENDA
2. Election of Vice-Chair
3. Public Participation.
4. To approve the minutes of Planning Committee Meeting held on October 2nd 2019.
5. To note the planning decisions of Stafford Borough Council:-
6. Planning Applications for consideration:-
19/31243/HOU – Proposed alterations to form study over garage. 7 Langton Park, Eccleshall.
7. To consider any further applications:
8. To consider any other planning matters
• To receive any updates on the response from Taylor Wimpey to the balancing pool and play area fence
• To consider any feedback to the proposed High Offley Neighbourhood Plan: https://www.staffordbc.gov.uk/high-offley-neighbourhood-plan-area
• To note the amended meeting time for the appeal against the TPO on land adjacent to St. Chads Road, which has been moved to the 18th October at approximately 11.30am.
9. To consider any correspondence received:-
10. To confirm the date and venue for next meeting:- November 6th, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre 7.30pm.
Please note the following meeting dates:-
Policy and Resources Committee:- December 4th, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre following the meeting of the Planning Committee.
Enhancements Committee:- December 4th, 2019 Eccleshall Community Centre at 7pm.
Traffic Management Committee:- January 8th, 2020, Eccleshall Community Centre following the meeting of the Planning Committee.
Footpaths Committee:- January 8th, 2020, Eccleshall Community Centre preceding the meeting of the Planning Committee at 7pm
Civic Centre:- October 27th , 2019 – Holy Trinity Church, Eccleshall, 10.00am.
S. J. Worden………
Clerk to the council – 10/10/2019