Eccleshall Parish Meeting Agenda – 20th November 2019
You are summoned to attend a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council, to be held at 7.30pm on Wednesday November 20th, 2019 at Eccleshall Community Centre, followed by a meeting of the Planning Committee.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest and Councillor requests for dispensation relating to items on the agenda.
3. Public Participation.
4. To approve the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on October 16th 2019.
5. Co-option of Councillors to Horsley and Town Wards.
• Signing of Declarations of Acceptance of Office and Disclosable Pecuniary & Personal Interest Forms.
6. To receive any reports from Borough & County Councillors.
7. To receive Committee Reports:-
Traffic Management Committee:-
• Update on installation of speed indication devices
• Update on Elford Heath
• To consider quotations for investigation and possible repair charges for Pillar Clock, and to delegate Clerk to proceed with repairs in line with budget allocations and in consultation with the Chairman.
Policy & Resources
8. To note receipt of the Liaison Representatives reports, as summarised in the Clerks Report.
9. To consider alternative insurance quotations against renewal of current Parish insurance policy.
10. To consider any new and proposed development updates:
• Taylor Wimpey Site
• Eagle Sculpture
11. To select the defibrillator location to be adopted by the Parish Council.
12. To consider Beech Road play area and opportunities to request the transfer of ownership from the Borough Council.
13. To consider feasibility and costs associated with the use of a portable projector.
14. Update on survey responses to date, prior to the 22nd November response deadline.
15. Updates regarding proposal for Police Station property:
• To consider and respond to Cllr. Pert’s letter of the 9th November 2019.
• To resolve the value of loan to be applied for and to approve the Clerk to proceed with relevant applications and procedures, subject to final survey response results.
• To approve delegation to the Clerk, in conjunction with the Chair and Vice Chair, to proceed with any other associated correspondence and paperwork in line with the resolutions of the Council regarding this item.
16. To receive the Clerk’s Report and correspondence for consideration
• Feedback on flood reporting of Stafford St flash flood and how reporting by residents can be encouraged.
• To note receipt of resident letter regarding further development in Eccleshall.
17. To receive the Chairman’s Report.
• To consider and approve accounts for payment
19. To pass a resolution to approve delegation to the Clerk for dealing with items of emergency and payment of accounts until the next Parish Council meeting, in consultation with the Chairman and Vice Chairman.
20. To request any future agenda items and confirm the date and venue for next meeting – January 22nd, 2019, Parish Council Meeting – Eccleshall Community Centre, 7.30pm.
PLANNING COMMITTEE AGENDA
2. Election of Vice-Chair.
3. Public Participation.
4. To approve the minutes of Planning Committee Meeting held on November 6th 2019.
5. To note the planning decisions of Stafford Borough Council:-
6. Planning Applications for consideration:-
19/31286/HOU – Front single storey extension. 78 Wheelwright Drive, Eccleshall.
19/31407/ANX – Retention of change of use of outbuilding ancillary to house, to building for annex for dependant relative. Sunnyside, Croxton Lane, Croxton.
7. To consider any further applications:
8. To consider any other planning matters
• Update on installation of fencing around the Balancing pond and play area.
9. To consider any correspondence received:-
• Further resident concerns about the gap between the chain link fencing and resident fencing along footpath 13 (Taylor Wimpey)
10. To confirm the date and venue for next meeting:- December 4th, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre 7.30pm.
Please note the following meeting dates:-
Policy and Resources Committee:- December 4th, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre following the meeting of the Planning Committee.
Enhancements Committee:- December 4th, 2019 Eccleshall Community Centre at 7pm.
Traffic Management Committee:- January 8th, 2020, Eccleshall Community Centre following the meeting of the Planning Committee.
Footpaths Committee:- January 8th, 2020, Eccleshall Community Centre preceding the meeting of the Planning Committee at 7pm.
S. J. Worden………
Clerk to the council – 14/11/2019