You are summoned to attend a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council, to be held at 7.30pm on Wednesday September 18th, 2019 at Eccleshall Community Centre, followed by a meeting of the Planning Committee.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest and Councillor requests for dispensation relating to items on the agenda.
3. Public Participation.
4. To approve the minutes of the Parish Council meetings held on July 17th and July 24th 2019.
5. Co-option of Councillors to Horsley Ward.
• Signing of Declarations of Acceptance of Office and Disclosable Pecuniary & Personal Interest Forms.
6. To receive any reports from Borough & County Councillors.
7. To receive Committee Reports:-
Traffic Management Committee
• Update on installation of speed indication devices and to consider quotes for installation of the devices.
• Update on Elford Heath
Policy & Resources
• Approval of the Investment Policy and Contact Privacy Notice
• Public meeting proposal to discuss commemorative ideas for the death of a monarch
• To approve recommendation regarding Council representation at key external meetings
• To approve payment of additional hours of work by the Clerk and proposal to temporarily manage requirements for further additional hours if necessary
• To approve recommendation to sponsor of a Community Defibrillator at a cost of £50 a year
• To approve release of £400 County Council grant for the Community Library CiC
• Updates from meeting held on 4th September
• Approve printing costs for Walk No. 11 (£63 for 400 leaflets)
• To request cutting back of vegetation on footpath 17 by landowner
• To request cutting back of hedges by residents adjacent to footpath from the Crescent to Gaol Butts.
8. To note receipt of the Liaison Representatives reports, as summarised in the Clerks Report.
9. To note the date of an extra Parish Council meeting on 25th Sept to discuss proposals for involvement in the sale of the Police Station Property and to request submission of any proposals for circulation.
10. To provide an update and to consider the final subsidy proposal from D&G buses.
11. To consider paperless ways of working as a Parish Council.
12. To approve volunteer proposal for litter picking and footpath tidying on Sept 22nd
13. To consider any new and proposed development updates:
• Taylor Wimpey Site
• Eagle Sculpture
14. To receive the Clerk’s Report and correspondence for consideration
• Request from resident to send letter to local residents of Elford to deter fly tipping and littering.
15. To receive the Chairman’s Report.
• To consider and approve accounts for payment
• To note completion of the external audit annual return for 2018/19 with no qualification
• To approve 2019/20 entry in the Eccleshall Guide at a cost of £145 for a full page.
• To consider associate membership of Support Staffordshire (annual cost £25).
17. To request any future agenda items and confirm the date and venue for next meeting – October 16th, 2019, Parish Council Meeting – Offley Hay Village Hall, 7.30pm.
PLANNING COMMITTEE AGENDA
2. Public Participation.
3. To approve the minutes of Planning Committee Meeting held on September 4th 2019.
4. To note the planning decisions of Stafford Borough Council:-
5. To note the amendment to feedback on 9/30307/HOU – Proposed rear garden room. The Parlour, Pershall Lane, Eccleshall.
6. Planning Applications for consideration:-
19/31084/FUL – Siting of a static caravan as a temporary dwelling unit for up to 2 years and siting of a staff welfare unit for a period up to 2 years during the construction of the new dwelling unit at Fledgling Farm. Fledgling Farm, Old Hall Lane, Mill Meece.
19/31096/HOU – Proposed two storey part single storey extension to rear with alterations to first floor window to front elevation. 3 Browns Bridge, Slindon, Stafford.
19/30645/REM – Amended Plans. Claremont Garage Stafford Road Eccleshall.
19/30227/HOU – Amended Application. Burley Cottage, Clayalders Bank, Eccleshall.
7. To consider any further applications:
8. To consider any other planning matters:
• Update regarding Health and Safety issue with the Balancing pond at Overton Manor.
9. To consider any correspondence received:-
10. To confirm the date and venue for next meeting:- October 2nd, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre 7.30pm.
Please note the following meeting dates:-
Policy and Resources Committee:- December 4th, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre following the meeting of the Planning Committee.
Enhancements Committee:- October 2nd, 2019 Eccleshall Community Centre following the meeting of the Planning Committee.
Traffic Management Committee:- October 2nd, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre preceding the meeting of the Planning Committee at 7pm.
Footpaths Committee:- January 8th, 2020, Eccleshall Community Centre preceding the meeting of the Planning Committee at 7pm.
Civic Service:- October 27th , 2019 – Holy Trinity Church, Eccleshall, 10.00am.
S. J. Worden………
Clerk to the council – 12/09/2019