NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council Planning Committee will be held on Wednesday March 6th, 2019 at Eccleshall Community Centre at 7.30pm, following a meeting of the Traffic Committee.
- Public Participation
- To approve the minutes of Planning Meeting held on February 20th, 2019
- To note the planning decisions of Stafford Borough Council.
- Planning Applications for consideration:-
18/29782/ADV – 12 Proposed Signs. The Eagle Inn, Horsefair, Eccleshall.
19/30055/HOU – Double glazed lantern light in existing flat roofed extension. 26 Hartlands Road, Eccleshall.
19/29884/FUL – Construction of new industrial building for the manufacture of domestic heat logs in addition to an outside drier and associated hopper and conveyor. Raleigh Hall Industrial Estate Biomass Power Plant Site, Swynnerton Road.
19/30072/FUL – Extension to match lake. Heron Brook Fisheries, Slindon.
19/30092/LBC – Alterations to external area (retrospective). Royal Oak, 25 High Street.
19/30089/FUL – Extension to existing Garden Centre building to form enlarged kitchen with store, laundry, office/locker room, wc, enlarged restaurant area, function room, soft play area, wc and baby changing area, outdoor patio, car wash area and assoc buildings (retrospective). Fletchers Garden Centre, Stone Rd, Eccleshall.
- Any Further Applications for Consideration.
- Any Other Planning Matters
- The Eagle Sculpture update
- New & proposed Developments
- To provide feedback to the Stone Parish Liaison Group regarding a response to SBC on representations to planning committees
- Concerns regarding St. Chad’s Road footpath access from Overton Manor.
- Accounts for payment
- Date and venue for next meeting – Mar 20th, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre