Eccleshall Parish Council
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council Planning Committee will be held on Wednesday February 6th, 2019 at Eccleshall Community Centre at 7.30pm, following a meeting of the Footpaths Committee.
2. Public Participation
3. To approve the minutes of Planning Meeting held on January 16th, 2019
4. To note the planning decisions of Stafford Borough Council.
5. To note the planning response for 19/29873/HOU – Side and rear pitched roof extension to property. Whiteheath House, Eabon Lane, Offley Hay.
6. Planning Applications for consideration:-
19/29853/HAZ – Hazardous Substance Consent – Construction and Operation of an Agrochemical Store. Land adjacent Raleigh Hall Industrial Estate, Raleigh Hall Industrial Estate, Swynnerton Road.
19/29888/FUL – Single storey side extension to form storage room and post-mortem room. Veterinary Surgery, Stone Road, Eccleshall.
7. Any Further Applications for Consideration.
8. Any Other Planning Matters
• Update regarding Taylor Wimpey play area access
9. Discussion regarding the land currently owned by the Police.
10. The Eagle Sculpture update
11. New & proposed Developments
13. Accounts for payment
14. Date and venue for next meeting – Feb 20th, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre
Clerk to the Council – 31/01/2019
Traffic Management Committee:- March 6th, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre preceding the meeting of the Planning Committee at 7pm.
Footpaths Committee:– February 6th, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre preceding the meeting of the Planning Committee at 7pm.
Enhancements Committee:– February 6th, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre following the meeting of the Planning Committee.
Policy and Resources Committee:– March 6th, 2019, following the meeting of the Planning Committee.