Planning Committee Agenda – 12th August 2020
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council Planning Committee will be held on Wednesday August 12th, 2020 at 7.30pm, via Zoom online meeting. This will be preceded by a meeting of the Traffic Management Committee at 6.45pm.
Join via the Internet by going to:
Meeting ID: 819 0076 9693 and Password: 804923
Alternatively join by telephone by dialling 0203 481 5237 or 0203 481 5240.
2. Public Participation (residents are asked to contact the Clerk in advance if they wish to speak, to assist in the online meeting administration).
3. To approve the minutes of the Planning Meeting held on July 15th, 2020
4. To note the planning decisions of Stafford Borough Council.
5. To note any delegated responses submitted since the last meeting.
6. Planning Applications for consideration (link to the application is within the reference number):-
20/32642/HOU – Two storey & single storey extensions to north west elevation (rear), re-modelling of south east elevation (front), alterations to roof, external and internal alterations and associated landscaping. Pershall Lodge, Copmere Lane, Eccleshall.
20/32645/HOU – Variation of condition 2 on 14/21539/HOU. Pershall Lodge, Copmere Lane, Eccleshall.
20/32691/HOU – Proposed ground floor rear family room extension. 41 Overton Close, Eccleshall.
20/32698/HOU – Single storey side and rear extension. 48 Southwell Estate, Eccleshall.
20/32558/HOU – Minor material amendment to planning approval 18/29765/HOU, proposed extensions and alterations and proposed new access from Fair Oak Bank. Valmar, Fair Oak Lane, Fairoak.
7. Any Further Applications for Consideration.
8. Any Other Planning Matters
- Feedback from Cllr. P. Jones from the meeting with SBC planning regarding lack of consideration of EPC planning feedback
9. New & proposed Developments
- Resident concerns about the omission of Slindon in the interim report ‘Sustainability Appraisal (SA) of the New Stafford Borough Local Plan 2020-2040’ prepared for SBC by AECOM.
- Resident concerns regarding the maintenance of Taylor Wimpey development and adherence to conditions of the planning approval.
11. Accounts for payment
12. Date and venue for next meeting:
September 2nd , 2020, 7.30pm, online via Zoom.