NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council Planning Committee will be held on Wednesday April 3rd, 2019 at Eccleshall Community Centre at 7.30pm.
2. Public Participation
3. To approve the minutes of Planning Meeting held on March 20th, 2019
4. To note the planning decisions of Stafford Borough Council.
5. Planning Applications for consideration:-
19/29884/FUL – Amended Application. Raleigh Hall Industrial Estate Biomass Power Plant Site, Swynnerton Road.
19/30146/FUL – Replacement of the existing gents toilet with two larger corrugated steel construction cabins, incorporating gents/ladies and disabled toilet facilities. Extend and resurface the existing car parking area with a fine road planing’s material. Eccleshall Football Club, Pershall Park, Chester Road.
6. Any Further Applications for Consideration.
7. Any Other Planning Matters
• To consider any feedback regarding the revised Planning Application Validation Criteria consultation.
8. The Eagle Sculpture update
9. New & proposed Developments
• Feedback regarding boundary maintenance due to obstructive fencing installed by Taylor Wimpey along an area of footpath 13.
11. Accounts for payment
12. Date and venue for next meeting – April 17th, 2019, Broughton Parish Rooms.
Traffic Management Committee:- June 5th, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre preceding the meeting of the Planning Committee at 7pm.
Footpaths Committee:- May 1st, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre preceding the meeting of the Planning Committee at 7pm.
Enhancements Committee:- May 1st, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre following the meeting of the Planning Committee.
Policy and Resources Committee:- June 5th, 2019, following the meeting of the Planning Committee.