NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council Planning Committee will be held on Wednesday July 3rd, 2019 at Eccleshall Community Centre at 7.30pm.
2. Public Participation
3. To approve the minutes of Planning Meeting held on June 19th, 2019
4. To note the planning decisions of Stafford Borough Council.
5. Planning Applications for consideration:-
19/30696/HOU – Proposed conversion of existing utility room/store/covered way to kitchen and dining room and proposed porch extensions including internal alterations to existing kitchen and alterations to North and West elevations to living room. The Malt Barn, Garmelow Lane, Elford Heath.
19/30725/HOU – Demolition of Dairy store, two single storey side extensions, and one rear second storey extension with balcony, in addition to internal and external alterations. Little Blore Farm, Langot Lane, Fair Oak.
6. Any Further Applications for Consideration.
7. Any Other Planning Matters
• Any updates regarding balancing pool at Overton Manor
8. To provide feedback on the proposed Emergency Services Network (telecoms) base installation at Walk Mill Streetworks, Bishops Offley, Sugnall.
9. Stafford BC enquiry for information relating to 19/30227/HOU Burley Cottage, to identify if all buildings on the plot were used as dwellinghouses.
10. The Eagle Sculpture update
11. New & proposed Developments
• To note resident issue with planting on property at Overton Manor
• Resident concerns regarding land to the rear of St. Chad’s Road
13. Accounts for payment
14. Date and venue for next meeting – July 17th, 2019, Offley Hay Village Hall