Eccleshall Planning Committee Meeting Agenda – 4th November 2020
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council Planning Committee will be held on Wednesday November 4th , 2020 at 7.30pm, via Zoom online meeting.
Join via the Internet by going to:
Meeting link https://bit.ly/33z0O6R (a clickable link is available via the electronic agenda on the parish website).
Meeting ID: 850 8629 1083 and Password: 267421
Alternatively join by telephone by dialling 0203 481 5237 or 0203 481 5240.
2. Public Participation (residents are asked to contact the Clerk in advance if they wish to speak, to assist in the online meeting administration).
3. To approve the minutes of the Planning Meeting held on October 21st, 2020
4. To note the planning decisions of Stafford Borough Council.
5. Planning Applications for consideration (link to the application is within the reference number):-
20/33129/HOU – Variation of Condition 2 on application14/21539/HOU. (condition = to slightly increase the size of the approved replacement garage from 2 bays to 3 bays. To replace the approved drawing 13001-P-22 Rev D with 13001-P22 Rev G. Pershall Lodge, Copmere Lane, Eccleshall.
20/33202/HOU – Proposed two storey extension and single storey orangery extension to rear, external and internal alterations; proposed detached oak framed garage and alterations to existing access and parking area. Prospect Farm Sytch Lane Slindon.
6. Any Further Applications for Consideration.
7. Any Other Planning Matters
9. Accounts for payment
10. Date and venue for next meeting:
November 18th, 2020, online via Zoom, after the Parish Council meeting.