NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council Planning Committee will be held on Wednesday September 4th, 2019 at Eccleshall Community Centre at 7.30pm.
2. Public Participation
3. To approve the minutes of Planning Meeting held on Aug 14th, 2019
4. To note the planning decisions of Stafford Borough Council.
5. To note any responses made to planning applications since the last meeting
6. Planning Applications for consideration:-
19/31043/HOU – Demolition of existing conservatory. Single storey rear and side extension. The Blue House, Kerry Lane, Eccleshall.
19/30307/HOU – Proposed rear garden room. The Parlour, Pershall Lane, Eccleshall.
19/31055/HOU – Creation of a new access drive and permanent closure of existing access drive. Laburnham Cottage, Doley Road, Eccleshall.
7. Any Further Applications for Consideration.
8. Any Other Planning Matters
• Borough Council – adoption of new updated validation criteria, available at https://www.staffordbc.gov.uk/information-needed-for-a-planning-application
9. The Eagle Sculpture update
10. New & proposed Developments
• Update concerning complaint about location of pumping station for development off the Burgage.
• To note receipt of letter advising an appeal against the SBC for refusal of planning permission 19/30114/HOU.
12. Accounts for payment
13. Date and venue for next meeting – September 18th, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre
S. J. Worden………
Clerk to the Council – 29/08/2019
Policy and Resources Committee:- September 4th, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre following the meeting of the Planning Committee.
Enhancements Committee:- October 2nd, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre following the meeting of the Planning Committee.
Traffic Management Committee:- October 2nd, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre preceding the meeting of the Planning Committee at 7pm.
Footpaths Committee:- September 4th, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre preceding the meeting of the Planning Committee at 7pm.
Civic Centre:- October 27th , 2019 – Holy Trinity Church, Eccleshall, 10.00am.