NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council Planning Committee will be held on Wednesday November 6th, 2019 at Eccleshall Community Centre at 7.30pm.
2. Election of Vice-Chair
3. Public Participation
4. To approve the minutes of Planning Meeting held on October 16th, 2019
5. Representatives from Avison Young property advisors – to provide an update on a proposed residential development on land east of Castle Street, Eccleshall.
6. To note the planning decisions of Stafford Borough Council.
7. Planning Applications for consideration:-
19/31241/HOU – Paint window frames and door from natural stain to Dulux heritage “Green Earth” Eggshell. 8 Small Lane, Eccleshall.
19/31279/FUL – Variation of condition 2 on 17/27704/FUL and 17/27705/LBC. Lea Knowle Farm, Lea Knowle Lane, Bishops Offley.
8. Any Further Applications for Consideration.
9. Any Other Planning Matters
• Update on response from Taylor Wimpey regarding balancing pond
• Update on installation of play area fencing by Taylor Wimpey
• To note the decision to uphold the TPO on trees located on land to the rear of St. Chads Road following the appeal meeting on the 18th October.
10. The Eagle Sculpture update
• Update on planning application
11. New & proposed Developments
13. Accounts for payment
14. Date and venue for next meeting – November 20th, 2019, Eccleshall Community Centre.
S. J. Worden………
Clerk to the Council – 24/10/2019