Planning Committee Agenda – 8th January 2020, 7.30pm – ANNEX
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council Planning Committee will be held on Wednesday January 8th, 2020 at Eccleshall Community Centre at 7.30pm.
2. Public Participation
3. To approve the minutes of Planning Meeting held on December 4th, 2019
4. To note the planning decisions of Stafford Borough Council.
5. Planning Applications for consideration:-
19/31613/OUT – The development of up to 37 residential dwellings (Use Class C3), with means of site access from A519, Castle Street; earthworks to facilitate surface water drainage; and all other ancillary and enabling works. All other matters such as layout, scale, appearance and landscaping are reserved for subsequent approval. Land Off Castle Street, Eccleshall, Stafford.
19/31598/HOU – Proposed replacement windows and door to front elevation and demolition of existing conservatory and proposed single storey kitchen extension to rear. 20 Castle St, Eccleshall.
19/31596/REM – Reserved matters application for layout, scale, appearance and landscaping in relation to application 17/26714/OUT. Land at Former Claremont Garage, Stafford Rd, Eccleshall.
19/31611/PAR – Prior Approval – Change of use of agricultural building to dwelling house. Dutch Barn, Greatwood Farm, Offleybrook Road.
19/31543/HOU – Two storey front, side and rear extension. The Dale, Fairoak Bank, Fairoak.
6. Any Further Applications for Consideration.
7. Any Other Planning Matters
• To note planning responses summary as compiled by Cllr. Stenning.
8. The Eagle Sculpture update
9. New & proposed Developments
11. Accounts for payment
12. Date and venue for next meeting – January 22nd, 2020, Eccleshall Community Centre.
Clerk to the Council – 20/12/2019
Policy and Resources Committee:- March 4th, 2020, Eccleshall Community Centre following the meeting of the Planning Committee.
Enhancements Committee:- February 5th, 2020 Eccleshall Community Centre at 7pm.
Traffic Management Committee:- January 8th, 2020, Eccleshall Community Centre following the meeting of the Planning Committee.
Footpaths Committee:- January 8th, 2020, Eccleshall Community Centre preceding the meeting of the Planning Committee at 7pm