Planning Committee Agenda – 5th February 2020
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council Planning Committee will be held on Wednesday February 5th, 2020 at Eccleshall Community Centre at 7.30pm.
2. Public Participation
3. To approve the minutes of Planning Meeting held on January 22nd, 2020
4. To note the planning decisions of Stafford Borough Council.
5. Planning Applications for consideration:-
19/31673/HOU – single storey timber orangery. See also 19/31674/LBC. Southwell House, Horsefair, Eccleshall. https://www12.staffordbc.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=summary&keyVal=Q2TLYVPSI7300
19/31477/FUL – change of use of ground floor from bank (A2) to restaurant (A3) and change of use of upper floors to four residential apartments (C3). 13 High Street, Eccleshall. https://www12.staffordbc.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=summary&keyVal=Q0V8NHPSI0200
6. Any Further Applications for Consideration.
7. Any Other Planning Matters
• Feedback from recent Neighbourhood Planning training
8. The Eagle Sculpture update
9. New & proposed Developments
• To note responses to 19/31313/OUT by statutory consultees, including the SCC Flood team.
11. Accounts for payment
12. Date and venue for next meeting – February 19th, 2020, Eccleshall Community Centre.
S. J. Worden………
Clerk to the Council – 30/01/2020
Policy and Resources Committee:- March 4th, 2020, Eccleshall Community Centre following the meeting of the Planning Committee.
Enhancements Committee:- February 5th, 2020 Eccleshall Community Centre at 7pm.
Traffic Management Committee:- April 1st, 2020, Eccleshall Community Centre following the meeting of the Planning Committee.
Footpaths Committee:- April 1st, 2020, Eccleshall Community Centre preceding the meeting of the Planning Committee at 7pm