Planning Committee Meeting – Wednesday 2nd September 2020, 7.30pm
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council Planning Committee will be held on Wednesday Sept 2nd , 2020 at 7.30pm, via Zoom online meeting.
Join via the Internet by going to:
Meeting ID: 890 7883 7745 and Password: 982787
Alternatively join by telephone by dialling 0203 481 5237 or 0203 481 5240.
2. Public Participation (residents are asked to contact the Clerk in advance if they wish to speak, to assist in the online meeting administration).
3. To approve the minutes of the Planning Meeting held on August 12th, 2020
4. To note the planning decisions of Stafford Borough Council.
5. Planning Applications for consideration (link to the application is within the reference number):-
20/32886/FUL – Change of use from agricultural to equestrian. Proposed ménage and boundary fencing. Land at the Bungalow, Stafford Road, Walton. Eccleshall.
6. Any Further Applications for Consideration.
7. To consider the consultations on proposed revisions to the Planning System, for response via NALC or to MHCLG (Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government).
8. Any Other Planning Matters
9. New & proposed Developments
11. Accounts for payment
12. Date and venue for next meeting:
September 23rd , 2020, online via Zoom, after the Parish Council meeting.
Clerk to the Council – 27/08/2020