Planning Committee Meeting Agenda – 2nd December 2020
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council Planning Committee will be held on Wednesday December 2nd , 2020 at 7.30pm, via Zoom online meeting, after a meeting of the Traffic Management Committee.
Join via the Internet by going to:
Meeting link https://bit.ly/3iOBf6b (a clickable link is available via the electronic agenda on the parish website).
Meeting ID: 850 8629 1083 and Password: 267421
Alternatively join by telephone by dialling 0203 481 5237 or 0203 481 5240.
2. Public Participation (residents are asked to contact the Clerk in advance if they wish to speak, to assist in the online meeting administration).
3. To approve the minutes of the Planning Meeting held on November 18th, 2020
4. To note the planning decisions of Stafford Borough Council.
5. Planning Applications for consideration (link to the application is within the reference number):-
20/33353/HOU– Two storey side extension to form porch, downstairs WC, new enlarged bathroom on first floor, re-clad front elevation forming cavity in brickwork to match existing internal alterations. Sunnyside Croxton Lane Croxton.
20/33362/HOU – Construction of proposed single storey rear extension to create orangery, replacement windows and render finish to existing property. 1 Old Hall Lane Mill Meece Stafford.
6. Any Further Applications for Consideration.
7. Any Other Planning Matters
9. Accounts for payment
10. Date and venue for next meeting:
January 6th, 2021, online via Zoom at 7.30pm, after the Traffic Management committee meeting at 6.45pm.
S. J. Worden
Clerk to the Council – 26/11/2020