Eccleshall Parish Council Planning Committee Meeting – Wednesday 3rd February 2021, 7.30pm
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council Planning Committee will be held on Wednesday February 3rd, 2021 at 7.30pm, via Zoom online meeting.
Join via the Internet by going to:
Meeting link http://bit.ly/3spFD1z (a clickable link is available via the electronic agenda on the parish website).
Meeting ID: 880 3483 6909 and Password: 415207
Alternatively join by telephone by dialling 0203 481 5237 or 0203 481 5240.
2. Public Participation (residents are asked to contact the Clerk in advance if they wish to speak, to assist in the online meeting administration).
3. To approve the minutes of the Planning Meeting held on January 20th, 2020
4. To note the planning decisions of Stafford Borough Council.
5. Planning Applications for consideration (link to the application is within the reference number):-
- No applications had been received at the time the agenda was issued.
6. Any Further Applications for Consideration.
7. Any Other Planning Matters
9. Accounts for payment
- To consider a request to purchase a Neighbourhood planning reference book
10. Date and venue for next meeting:
February 17th, 2021, online via Zoom at 7.30pm, after the Parish Council meeting.
Clerk to the Council – 28/01/2021
Policy and Resources Committee – Wednesday 3rd March 2021, following the meeting of the planning committee, via Zoom.
Enhancements Committee – Wednesday 3rd February 2021, following the meeting of the planning committee, via Zoom.