NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council Planning Committee will be held on Wednesday March 3rd, 2021 at 7.30pm, via Zoom online meeting.
Join via the Internet by going to:
Meeting link http://bit.ly/3dhdggV (a clickable link is available via the electronic agenda on the parish website).
Meeting ID: 882 5105 5007 and Password: 639370
Alternatively join by telephone by dialling 0203 481 5237 or 0203 481 5240.
2. Public Participation (residents are asked to contact the Clerk in advance if they wish to speak, to assist in the online meeting administration).
3. To approve the minutes of the Planning Meeting held on February 17th, 2021
4. To note the planning decisions of Stafford Borough Council.
5. Planning Applications for consideration (link to the application is within the reference number):-
21/33784/HOU – Proposed First Floor extension to existing dwelling, including associated alterations and adaptations. 27 The Crescent, Eccleshall.
21/33777/COU – Change of use of land to dog walking field and associated works. Land Off Green Lane Eccleshall
20/33521/FUL – Installation of new removable netting to help stop balls going over into neighbour’s property. Eagles Park Swynnerton Road Sturbridge
20/33487/HOU – Provision of bifolding doors to dining room and repositioning of main entrance. Green Bank Pershall Lane Eccleshall
6. Any Further Applications for Consideration.
7. Any Other Planning Matters
- To consider any response to the proposed updated Planning Application Validation Document, available to view at: https://www.staffordbc.gov.uk/local-validation-criteria-consultation
- To receive notice of planning appeal to the Secretary of State with ref to 20/32821/HOU, rear extension and minor internal works in conjunction with 20/32822/LBC. 9 Church St.
9. Accounts for payment
10. Date and venue for next meeting:
March 17th, 2021, online via Zoom at 7.30pm, after the Parish Council meeting.
S. J. Worden……… Clerk to the Council – 25/02/2021