Eccleshall Parish Council Planning Committee Meeting – Wednesday January 6th 2021, 7.30pm
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council Planning Committee will be held on Wednesday January 6th, 2021 at 7.30pm, via Zoom online meeting.
Join via the Internet by going to:
Meeting ID: 863 7666 0921 and Password: 613342
Alternatively join by telephone by dialling 0203 481 5237 or 0203 481 5240.
2. Public Participation (residents are asked to contact the Clerk in advance if they wish to speak, to assist in the online meeting administration).
3. To approve the minutes of the Planning Meeting held on December 2nd, 2020
4. To note the planning decisions of Stafford Borough Council.
5. Planning Applications for consideration (link to the application is within the reference number):-
20/33399/COU– The Proposed field is currently being used for agricultural purposes (Grazing land). We are applying for change of use to a secure dog walking field with small car parking to accommodate 2 cars. Land Adjacent Highlanes Brockton Road Eccleshall
20/33319/FUL – Extension and alteration of existing building demolition of existing store to form a dwelling. Garden Room, Rear of Blore Cottage, Langot Lane, Fair Oak.
20/33439/FUL – Proposed consult on all weather horse manage at land at Langot Lane. Daddy Barn Farm Langot Lane Fair Oak.
20/33242/FUL – Proposed Replacement of existing two bay implement, equipment and hay barn store building with a new three bay implement, equipment and hay barn store building. Land At Jodiwell Church Lane Croxton.
6. Any Further Applications for Consideration.
7. Any Other Planning Matters
9. Accounts for payment
10. Date and venue for next meeting:
January 20th, 2021, online via Zoom at 7.30pm, after the Traffic Management committee meeting at 6.45pm.
Policy and Resources Committee – Wednesday 6th January 2021, following the meeting of the planning committee, via Zoom.
Enhancements Committee – Wednesday 63rd February 2021, at 7pm, prior to the meeting of the planning committee, via Zoom.
S. J. Worden………
Clerk to the Council – 18/12/2020