Eccleshall Parish Council Planning Committee Agenda
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council Planning Committee will be held on Wednesday April 7th, 2021 at 7.30pm, via Zoom online meeting, following a meeting of the Footpaths committee.
Join via the Internet by going to:
Meeting link http://bit.ly/3lnHVLw (a clickable link is available via the electronic agenda on the parish website).
Meeting ID: 896 5407 0303 and Password: 465582
Alternatively join by telephone by dialling 0203 481 5237 or 0203 481 5240.
2. Public Participation (residents are asked to contact the Clerk in advance if they wish to speak, to assist in the online meeting administration).
3. To approve the minutes of the Planning Meeting held on March 17th, 2021
4. To note the planning decisions of Stafford Borough Council.
5. Planning Applications for consideration (link to the application is within the reference number):-
21/33873/FUL – Existing single storey office block to be divided into B1-B8 units, new roof and cladding installed. Part demolition of existing structure and new portal frame B1-B8 unit erected. Unit 25 Cold Store Area Raleigh Hall Industrial Estate Swynnerton Road Sturbridge.
6. Any Further Applications for Consideration.
7. Any Other Planning Matters
- To discuss the current procedure and timeline of Stafford Borough Council for planning application consultation and consider best process for supporting resident concerns in responding to applications.
- To receive notice of the planning appeal outcome by developers regarding 19/31613/OUT, land east of Castle Street.
- To receive notice and consider any need for further information in respect of planned works by Network Plus (awarded by WPD) to complete 33kV cable installation from Meaford to Eccleshall which will include road closures (due to commence late April).
9. Accounts for payment
10. Date and venue for next meeting:
April 21st , 2021, online via Zoom at 7.30pm, after the Parish Council meeting.