ECCLESHALL PARISH COUNCIL – POLICY AND RESOURCES COMMITTEE
September 4th, 2019 – Eccleshall Community Centre – Following the meeting of the Planning Committee
2. Minutes of last meeting – June 5th, 2019
3. Matters arising from minutes
4. Budget update 2019/20
• Forward planning to consider current budget and potential spend and reductions for 2020/21
5. To consider and approve the Investment Policy for the Council.
6. To provide an update on the working group for commemorative activities upon the death of a senior royal figure.
7. Update regarding the move to Rialtas Alpha finance package and adoption of new monthly reports for Parish Council meetings.
8. Representation of the Council by Councillors at external meetings.
9. Consideration of payment for Clerks additional hours of work.
10. Confirmation of application for CertHE and additional costs.
11. To consider the adoption of a Community Public Access Defibrillator at an annual cost of £50.
12. To accept the general consultation contact privacy notice, as amended from the Neighbourhood Plan contact privacy notice.
13. Consideration of Grant Requests:-
• None have been received at the date the agenda was issued.
14. Approval to release the County Council grant of £400 to Eccleshall Library CiC.
15. Any other business.
16. Date of next meeting
S. J. Worden………
Clerk to the Council – 29/08/2019