AGENDA FOR TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE
Wednesday March 6th, 2019 – Eccleshall Community Centre, 7.00pm
- Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday, January 2nd, 2019
- Matters Arising
- To discuss any matters arising from the meeting with Richard Rayson on 25th February
- To finalise the ground screw locations for the portable Speed Indication Devices to submit to Highways.
- To provide an update on the Slindon Gateway project.
- To discuss the need for electrical charging points in Eccleshall.
- To note the results of the NOx sensors in Eccleshall.
- To consider the request for additional road signage for Offley Hay Village Hall.
- To compile a list of highways maintenance works for submission to the County Councillor Highways fund.
- Correspondence – Ongoing concerns of resident regarding access to Hilcote Hall
- Any Other Business
- Date of next meeting