AGENDA FOR TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE, 8th January 2020, Annex Room
Wednesday January 8th, 2019 – Eccleshall Community Centre, after the Planning Meeting
2. Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday, October 2nd, 2019
3. Matters Arising
4. To provide any feedback received from Highways Officers on outstanding meeting items and confirm any new agenda items for the next meeting.
5. To provide an update on the installation and rotation of the Speed Indication Devices and costs for further devices.
6. To discuss the provision of sign cleaning and removal of obscuring vegetation.
7. To consider addition of disabled parking spaces in the High Street
8. Updating the zebra crossing
• Resident suggestions for reducing the parking problems in the town centre
• To receive the response from Staffordshire County Council regarding electric charging point provision.
• Resident feedback on speed indication devices at both Newport Road locations.
10. Items for next meeting
11. Date of next meeting
Clerk to the Council – 20/12/2019