AGENDA FOR TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council Traffic Management Committee will be held on Wednesday August 12th, 2020 via Zoom online meeting, at 6.45pm.
Join via the Internet by going to:
Meeting ID: 819 0076 9693 and Password: 804923
Alternatively join by telephone by dialling 0203 481 5237 or 0203 481 5240.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday, January 8th, 2020
3. Electric Charging Points
4. LED Lights for the Stafford Street Zebra Crossing
5. Concerns regarding excess speed on Shaws Lane
6. To provide an update on the Speed Indication Devices and feasibility of additional signage on the device posts.
7. To receive feedback from SCC regarding compliance to the 40mph speed zone in Slindon.
- To discuss resident concerns and request to petition highways to make Doomers Lane one way to reduce accidents.
- Resident concerns about speeding on the Newport Road, Stone Road, and Walkmill
- Resident request for an elderly resident signage on the Stone Road before the bend entering the town, including rumble strips /humps.
- Update from the Speedwatch Team
- Resident request for the Parish Council to formally ask the police to address the increase in parked vehicle pavement obstruction by arranging a targeted campaign.
9. Items for next meeting
10. Date of next meeting