AGENDA FOR TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE MEETING – 2nd DECEMBER 2020
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that a meeting of Eccleshall Parish Council Traffic Management Committee will be held on Wednesday December 2nd, 2020 via Zoom online meeting, at 6.45pm
Join via the Internet by going to:
Meeting link https://bit.ly/3iOBf6b (a clickable link is available via the electronic agenda on the parish website).
Meeting ID: 845 2822 3825 and Password: 550487
Alternatively join by telephone by dialling 0203 481 5237 or 0203 481 5240.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday, August 12th, 2020
3. To receive correspondence from Cllr. Pert regarding the LED lighting for the Zebra crossing and electric charging points and to discuss any next steps.
4. To discuss the project idea regarding actively researching availability of land for car parking in the centre of town.
5. To discuss the project idea regarding funding of PCSO’s to visit the town more often.
6. To discuss the project idea regarding the funding of Traffic Wardens to regularly visit the town
7. To discuss the ongoing research into provision of an alternative transport service to the cancelled 8am bus service.
8. To discuss the project idea regarding the clearance of pavements within the Parish to a fully accessible standard.
- To discuss resident concerns regarding speeding on the Stafford Road.
- To consider a resident suggestion regarding speed stickers on roads where speeding is an issue.
- To receive Speed watch statistics as supplied to Eccleshall Speedwatch from Staffs Police.
- Request for support in the provision of a footpath (pavement extension) from Eccleshall to Pershall
10. Items for next meeting
11. Date of next meeting
Clerk to the Council – 26/11/2020