AGENDA FOR TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE
Wednesday October 2nd, 2019 – Eccleshall Community Centre, 7.00pm
2. Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday, July 3rd, 2019
3. Matters Arising
4. To confirm the agenda for the next meeting with highways.
5. To provide an update on the installation and rotation of the Speed Indication Devices
• Feedback from Speedwatch team on key speeding areas
6. Consideration of updating of the Zebra crossing in the town centre
7. To consider a Parliamentary report to propose ban for parking on pavements
8. County Council plans for gritting provision in Eccleshall – https://www.staffordshire.gov.uk/Highways/winterdriving/Grit-bins.aspx
• Resident issue regarding use of pedestrian access between Fox Hollow to Redhill by a motorcyclist.
• Resident request for additional road markings (roundels/sharks teeth) on Newport Road.
• Resident concerns about speed on A519, when approaching drivers turning right into Meadow Lane on a blind bend (ST21 6QT).
• Resident enquiry about provision of electric car charging points in Eccleshall.
• Resident concerns regarding cars parked between the Methodist Church and the Co-op car park entrance and flooding along Stone Road
10. Items for next meeting
11. Date of next meeting
S. J. Worden………
Clerk to the Council – 26/09/2019