AGENDA FOR TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE
Wednesday June 5th, 2019 – Eccleshall Community Centre, 7.00pm
2. Election of Chair and Vice Chair
3. Minutes of the meeting held on Wednesday, March 6th, 2019
4. Matters Arising
5. To consider any matters to add to the meeting with Richard Rayson on 6th June 2019
6. Speed Indication Devices:
• To approve the final ground screw locations for the portable Speed Indication Devices to submit to Highways.
• To outline plan for movement and charging of cameras and to consider associated job description and costs.
7. To provide an update on the Slindon Gateway project.
8. Resident request for Parish support in requesting erection of signage to identify the hamlet of Sturbridge.
• Ongoing concerns of resident regarding parking along Highfields, Croxton
• Resident letter detailing several concerns about roads and related highways issues in Eccleshall.
• Improved signage requested for Ginger Lane/bridleway junction.
• Resident letter about footpath provision in Slindon.
10. Any Other Business
11. Date of next meeting